Seattle M20 Turbo Guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seattle M20 Turbo Guys?

I have been collecting a lot of parts for my build, am building a head and in the next month or two I am going to start the assembly.

I would really love the opportunity to talk/work with/pay some people with experience to guide me through this.

Im working with Accuracy Automotive out of Gig Harbor, which looks like a great shop with a lot of talent but they havent done much in the turbo world, so I'm just looking for a little more local expertise.

Im looking to make 350hp-400hp. Here is what I have:

Stock fresh bottom end (in the car) and am wanting someone to o-ring it while I'm doing the head swap.

Full Revshift manifold

44mm waste gate

FMIC and piping

MS2 from Whodwho

60lb Siemens Deka Injectors

HX35 7 blade

12cm Bullseye Power non-gated hotside

Goetze Head gasket

ARP Head Studs

Fully rebuilt head, Welded jackets, New stock cam, IE HD rockers

Walbro 255

Thanks!

Also- im open to suggestions on my parts list as well, it's definitely not to late to swap stuff out.

No one is a skilled O-Ringer?

Comment

m30s dont need to be o ringed for turbo haha

i know of a good machine shop if your looking for that.its in renton highlands.

Comment

O rings would be a good idea if you plan on running over a bar of boost. Check out spitfireefi.com. They are out of Bellingham, very good with megasquirt and good pricing.

Comment

Awesome thanks! I'm looking for about 375-400hp and would rather overbuild it.

There are no shops in Seattle who are good with m20 turbo builds?

Comment

I think a lot of it has to do with liability + not a big market in people PAYING for this kind of work. Most guys with big turbo setups are doing their own work or at least doing most of their work.

You're on the right track I think..
            clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I would love to be able to do my own stuff, but I live in an apartment and am fairly new to the area up here and don't have friends who own shops like I do down in Oregon where im from.

thanks for the advice everyone... I'll continue to look for a talented O-ringer haha

Comment

Working...
              X