Need injectors ASAP!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Martin C.
    replied
    LOL. I have injectors, fuel rail, intake, AFM, filter, cables and other shit for m42 for sale, almost giving it away and got nobody to take them.

    I am throwing the stuff on the trash. I need the space.

    Glad you found what you needed.

    Leave a comment:


  • That_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by vpilarrt
    "White salt like stuff" is how aluminum "rusts" or corrodes. I have a set of OEM M42 injectors with ~200k miles, worked fine when removed - $20 shipped.
    Thanks but I'm getting a fresh rebuilt set for 40. I appreciate your reply

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • vpilarrt
    replied
    "White salt like stuff" is how aluminum "rusts" or corrodes. I have a set of OEM M42 injectors with ~200k miles, worked fine when removed - $20 shipped.

    Leave a comment:


  • That_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    looks like the car was submerged in saltwater
    I don't know what the deal is. I know it stood for a few years but still the intake Mani and all had that white salt like stuff. but I don't understand where it came from

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    looks like the car was submerged in saltwater

    Leave a comment:


  • That_E30
    replied
    He has been pm'd. I greatly appreciate all the quick feedback. Thanks!!!

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • nickmcc92
    replied
    He even made his own website, lol. MEPEH.com

    Leave a comment:


  • nickmcc92
    replied

    I bought a set of m50 injectors off MEPEH for $60. They were rebuilt and cleaned. Message him

    Leave a comment:


  • That_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingb
    Go to Dr Injector in federal way. It's like $50 each to get cleaned and rebuilt.
    that was last resort. That ends up being 200. If I can get a good set off someone, that'd be better. Trying to ball on a budget

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Kingb
    replied
    Go to Dr Injector in federal way. It's like $50 each to get cleaned and rebuilt.

    Leave a comment:


  • That_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Chessmaster
    I can sell you some left over rebuilt&flowed 4pintle mustang injectors, they are direct replacements for a m42. Set of 6 $40 shipped (you'll have 2 extra) pm me if interested.
    How soon can you ship? I need them asap

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • That_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by TobyB
    Were there mice living on top of those injectors???

    sheesh!

    t
    Haha there actually was rat poop on the core support and in other various places :) good guess

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • TobyB
    replied
    Were there mice living on top of those injectors???

    sheesh!

    t

    Leave a comment:


  • Chessmaster
    replied
    I can sell you some left over rebuilt&flowed 4pintle mustang injectors, they are direct replacements for a m42. Set of 6 $40 shipped (you'll have 2 extra) pm me if interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • squidmaster
    replied
    Hit up mepeh

    Leave a comment:

Working...