PNW E30/190E (euro) meet - Saturday, April 29th '06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cramer
    (the original poster is waiting for his 190E 2.6 16v to be delivered ;))

Don't even tell me you just bought a 190. I swear every time I turn around I find out that you own another one of my favorite cars.
    sigpic

Comment

no, not me ;) I was referring to the original poster on Vortex the posted up the event.
      Chris
      90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Well, just so everyone knows, this is being turned into pretty much a Euro meet. I just talked to Evan, and it appears that 8 190E's are coming, along with couple of guys a few other Merc clubs. And hopefully those Audi's will show up too. We're looking right now at about 30 cars, probably more.

Comment

Well, I posted this on MercedesShop, Club 202, and BNZSport and Ive got 1 guy from club 202 that is intrested. I've got 8 comming from 190rev, possibally 9, I think one guy said his brother has an E30 so we'll have to see. But looks like we've got about 8 or 9 on this page. So thats about 18 cars at the most from the 2 pages, and only 1 guy bit from club202 so thats 19 cars. Pending on if the Audis come and the VW guys come to check it out, im gonna call and say that we're bringing 25 cars at the minimum as of right now and see what they can do for seating.

Comment

Hmm... It's it's turning into a Euro meet, maybe I'll drive my car up too.

Comment

Im still down too, I just havnt had an internet connection, and I've been busy partying like a rockstar down in santa B.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
                Hmm... It's it's turning into a Euro meet, maybe I'll drive my car up too.
                I had assumed you were going to come with me anyway, but hell yeah, bring the red rocket!

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                  We're looking right now at about 30 cars, probably more.
                  I smell a wreck/cops
                  Originally posted by Gruelius
                  and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Will someone be making stickers???
                    Current Cars
                    2014 M235i
                    2009 R56 Cooper S
                    1998 M3
                    1997 M3

Comment

I just called Hooters and talked to the hostess and got a pre-approval. Parking will be fine because of the mall right next to the resturant. We will have a section roaped off just for us inside the resturant. Im predicting about 25 cars between 190Rev and your guys page. Im not sure if the audi guys or the guys from the VW club will show up. Just an update.

Comment

hummm.. three meets on three straight weekends....I MIGHT come down for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
                          I smell a wreck/cops
                          No one ever said we were going on a drive.

And if we do, there's going to be rules invloved.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                            No one ever said we were going on a drive.

And if we do, there's going to be rules invloved.
                            I should be there for a while... i might help a friend move that day, but not totally sure

Josh, you should try to stay for the 30th... there is a PCA autox at PIR
                            Originally posted by Gruelius
                            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

josh, since when did anyone follow rules? Jordan doesnt' even follow his own rules, but not saying i'm going to break any.....

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony
                                josh, since when did anyone follow rules? Jordan doesnt' even follow his own rules, but not saying i'm going to break any.....
                                Jordan's not going to be there. And if we do go on a drive, it's going to be clearly laid down that there's not to be any stupid shit, or the drive immediatley ends.

Comment

Working...
                                X