Anyone know of this 318is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know of this 318is?

Somewhat tempted to buy it just because I'm tired of waiting to find a 325is. I'll just swap an M20 in there, but curious as to if anyone has checked it out or seen it before.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Also, if anyone can chime in on the difficulty of the swap to M20B25 that'd be great. I've done an S50 swap and can't imagine it's more taxing than that.

Comment

Damn, that's a pretty decent lookin car. Fairly priced considering how crazy prices are getting these days.

Comment

Clean looking sport interior, slicktop, straight body with non faded paint. If its that clean in person Id probably jump on it with some haggling because Im cheap. If youre swapping and have done a s50 before whats the reason behind doing a m20? Just being curious.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Looks nice.
          Give m42 a chance. Or turbo?

Comment

That is a tempting car. Let us know if you go take a look at it.
            Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

you could spend a lot more than that to get an interior and exterior that look that good. slicktop means a lot less water issues too. some suspension work could make that a great car, but again it all depends on what its like in person. is there any indication of mileage?
              Originally posted by BewWoo
              That's what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                Clean looking sport interior, slicktop, straight body with non faded paint. If its that clean in person Id probably jump on it with some haggling because Im cheap. If youre swapping and have done a s50 before whats the reason behind doing a m20? Just being curious.
                I want an M20 with a low boost set-up this time. I like the balance of an M20 more than the S50.

That's cause I drive race karts though so I'm really picky on weight haha.

Comment

Just talked to Robert, it's sold..

If one of you bought it cause I posted it on here.. then I feel stupid haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Munich Man View Post

Sorry to tell you but this is probably what happened. Don't post until it's in your garage
                    ~Stay Thirsty~

Comment

Originally posted by Munich Man View Post

It's been on Craigslist about a month. I'm surprised it lasted this long.

Comment

Wow what is this "race karts" thing please explain munich man

Comment

The 318is is a nice car as is. I would jump on it.

Comment

Originally posted by npag206 View Post
                            Wow what is this "race karts" thing please explain munich man
                            It's a CRG thing you wouldn't know if you raced Rotax Jr. with a Tony Kart set up. ;)

Comment

M42s can't get any respect...I really like them for city cars.

Comment

Working...
                              X