stuff I need to get rid of

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bmwm42
    replied
    Turbo is a garret ball bearing water cooled turbo out of an s14 silva etc was redone when I bought it new waste gate etc my m42 never got a chance to use it I'll also throw in a free intercooler

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    Mud flaps sold

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    I a whole set of mudflaps to sell

    Leave a comment:


  • AustinK425
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Toes
    do you have an m42 e30 intake? looking to pickup a cheap one to have powdercoated.
    gimme $40 and ill give you a whole m42

    Leave a comment:


  • Streichholzschächtelchen
    replied
    do you have rear flaps?

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    Lights sold

    Leave a comment:


  • djjerme
    replied



    :)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30josh
    replied
    Pics and info on turbo?

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    Yup still do

    Leave a comment:


  • LdsE30
    replied
    Mud flaps

    Still have mud flaps for sale?

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    prices
    100 for the lights
    100 for the mud flaps
    100 for the maplight mirror

    everything else is up for offers

    Leave a comment:


  • DeM3n
    replied
    Originally posted by ncsubowen
    Part of me wants mudflaps really bad, but the other part realizes that the first speedbump I hit will rip them all off, and there's 4 between the entrance of my condo and our parking spaces. Dammit.
    I had the OEM ones and I ran into the same problem. I opted for some Ralley Armor ones and fabed up some brackets. I think they turned out real nice and they aren't bothered by any speedbumps anymore.

    Phil, sending you a text now on that maplight mirror.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied








    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied


    Last edited by bmwm42; 02-03-2016, 04:00 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...