Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 PDX Sunday picnic Convoy question

Hey everyone,
    I'm planning on joining the convoy in Centralia at exit 76, like last year.

About what time will the Convoy be at exit 76? I don't get off work until 7am, I'm hoping to be able to meet up with everyone.
    Dumpster Fire Pilot

The caravan I am heading up with, won't be leaving NW Portland until 7 am, so we'll probably hit Centralia around 7:30ish.
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

PDX border to Centralia is almost 1.5 hours.

so yea 45 minutes ish. Emphasis on ish

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

lol
        2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Interested in joining a Portland convoy to the picnic, any info on location/ time would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Justplainjose View Post
            Interested in joining a Portland convoy to the picnic, any info on location/ time would be greatly appreciated!
            This stolen from the PNW E30 group on Facebook

Originally posted by PNW E30 Group
            The Sunday Morning Caravan from Portland, will convene at 7:00-7:30am, at the Portland Meadows Horse Track parking lot at Delta Park, off I-5 in North Portland. It's behind Baxter's Auto Parts. We will leave together at 8am. We ask that everyone arrive fully gassed up with empty and dry bladders. You want coffee? Bring a thermos, as we will try to make it to LeMay in a single non-stop trip. Everyone is to maintain the speed limit and try to stay together. This is the traditional method and timing of Sunday departure from Portland.
            I dunno if this is the same group that people are talking about here, but it's the only info I could find.
            Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

There's usually a couple different groups, but yes - that is one of them.

The other is our Dynasport group leaving a little earlier (7am ish) from Dynasport in the Pearl. We may possibly catch up to each other on I-5 or we'll possibly stop off at Centralia. We'll have to see how the morning goes.
              2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                There's usually a couple different groups, but yes - that is one of them.

The other is our Dynasport group leaving a little earlier (7am ish) from Dynasport in the Pearl. We may possibly catch up to each other on I-5 or we'll possibly stop off at Centralia. We'll have to see how the morning goes.
                I'm planning on being at exit 76 in Centralia, I think I have another, Maybe 2 people that are suppose to meet me there.

The plan is, when we start seeing a lot of E30's we are going to roll out, and try to catch the tail. If people stop, Maybe we will take the same route as last year, I'll just try not to leave everyone behind this time.
                Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Working...
                X