WTB: 1968 2002 fenders!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 1968 2002 fenders!!!!!

We have a car in the shop that has been here for over 5 years. Boss man said We need to get it done.
    He gave me the green light to look for some fenders.

Nothing aftermarket or rusted out or destroyed.

Text me direct if you have any. The shop will cut you a check for the fenders!

503-964-1239
    sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
    1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
    1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
    1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
    (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
    1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
    2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
    2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Try Mike O'Hara service - 503.287.0739. They are open part time, 8:30 AM - 12 noon, usually.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Thanks Austin.
      He’s on cully blvd right?
      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

(GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
      1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

That’s the one. They have a lot of random body parts hanging around, so you may get lucky. Tell Craig I sent you.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

$956.49 each thru BMW of NA … there are two passenger sides here in the states. The left sides are in Germany. 2-3 weeks away if ordered thru a BMW Dealership Parts Dept.. pricey yes.. nothing better than new parts !
          it's just a ETA !

Comment

Jeezuz Aitch. They were $89.95 from BavAuto when I last bought new ones.

Be warned, the latest 'BMW' fenders are not pressed by BMW, and fit accordingly.

Walloth und Nesch will probably be less thatn $956.49 for 2 with shipping from Der Fatherland.

t
            not impressed with 'mobile tradition.
            now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post
              Jeezuz Aitch. They were $89.95 from BavAuto when I last bought new ones.

Be warned, the latest 'BMW' fenders are not pressed by BMW, and fit accordingly.

Walloth und Nesch will probably be less thatn $956.49 for 2 with shipping from Der Fatherland.

t
              not impressed with 'mobile tradition.

my past exp.. never had a problem with oem BMW 2002 fenders.
              it's just a ETA !

Comment

$89.95 for 2002 fender .. used maybe
                it's just a ETA !

Comment

Nope. 1996. One was genuine BMW, the other side 'Mobile Tradition'.

It showed in both fit and finish. And it's gotten worse, from what I've seen.

t
                  now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

the shop did not want to buy the fenders for 950$ a piece, about a 5 months ago they bought 2 used ones in said good condition. they came in looking like shit. and they paid $500 for both.

So they decided to pay me and another guy 40 hours a piece to fix each fender, I got one and he got one.

but thanks for your help guys!
                    sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                    1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                    1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                    2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

Comment

There's a guy in the states, who just listed loads on the FB 2002 page.
                      If you're on Facebook, maybe worth a look
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

If you have bought items from me, please leave feedback below.
                      If you are a BUYER, Check My Feedback.:up:
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=183860

Check out my Euro Build Thread
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215557

Comment

Working...
                      X