• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the new PNW "meat"

Original meet
    date: undecided
    time: you guess it, undecided

So this is my plan, we meet up in portland, OR somewhere with a big open parking lot with easy freeway access. get gas fill up yadi yada take off for the beach which is most likely Seaside, stop take pictures enjoy the breeze, eat, play games, BS, swim(for the polar bear fanatics). We meet back up if we decide to do our own during our stop at seaside, head north towards Astoria maybe see some sites(Goonies house!!!!!!!!!!!). Then head SE and possibly stop at the old trojan nuclear power plant and get some nice radiation and turn into retards or superheroes, those whom are from washington can cross the bridge from oregon to Longview, Washinton. we shed some tears, lose some butts from laughing you know how it is.

WHAT do you say?!!

DATE: NOV 4th saturday
    Time: be in portland around 11am? well we need enough time for us to get stuff done before it gets dark

Forgot to add: If any of you have 2way radios aka walkie talkies bring em it would be helpful in keeping everyone together and informed
    Last edited by tonytony; 10-19-2006, 02:13 AM.

I can't drive to oregon until I get a new clutch
    Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
    Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

hitch a ride, do id do id do id

Comment

id be down

For Sale: $8k ;)

Comment

Why would we drive to the coast? The weather is already starting to turn to shit, and it's always worse over there.
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

because the coast is fun and no one else has a better idea, where ever we go it's gonna be shitty so why not have a shitty weather scenic drive.

Comment

Definately would be scenic cause the coastal roads are narrow and it is gonna be wet this time of year. I would be interested, but work may be an issue. We will see. You guys set the time and I will try to show.
              sigpic

Comment

time is already set, date is another question so how much ahead of time do you guys need to give notice and try to get it off? two weeks?

Comment

I don't think I'm going to be making it over to the valley anymore this year. Snow is already starting to fall on the passes, and provided I can pick up a winter beater soon enough, my car won't ever be seeing snow again. So I'll probably see you guys this spring.

Comment

the chances of me driving all the way to portland are pretty low. have fun though!
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

well bellingham is quite a bit aways from portland, but the seatac boys should be used to the drive by now!

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
                        well bellingham is quite a bit aways from portland, but the seatac boys should be sick of the drive by now!

fix'd ;)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6 View Post
                          fix'd ;)
                          QFT

come up here, its nicer
                          Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                          Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

I think the power plant idea is good Astoria would also be nice. There is also usually access to the ports in Longview. It would be a really cool place to snap some pics. I will make it to anything in the PDX/ SW WA area for sure. I got the iX so I don't have to worry about any snow so Josh you are welcome to hitch a ride w/ me. I propose the wekend of Nov. 4th. Any takers?

1989 325iX
                            1995 540i
                            1986 325eS R.I.P.
                            1984 325e R.I.P.

Comment

Done nov 4th, ask for the day off suckas. when was the last time any seatac boys drove down to portland????????

Comment

Working...
                              X