No announcement yet.

Northwest e30 meet - Sat. March 31st, 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early?! Thats all I recall. I want to put in my m3 fronts on this day. How early is early? I dont wanna get there too late or get there and wait. Joe Funk?
    sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure, But I have a few projects planned and I'm gonna get there early...

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
        I try... ;)

NW 21st Ave has a shitload
        T-Room!!

Comment

well i'm coming i just quit my job. yay....... freaking rain i hate it, but next week PIR sat the 30th!

Comment

Looks like I'm going to be pulling this one off by the skin of my teeth. I'm just mounting my bumpers this weekend. :shock:

Comment

i have a few projects too:

find out why one of my bottlecaps is leaking air. and fix my two of my door handles.

hey curt, where did you find such big steelies from? lol

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
                well i'm coming i just quit my job. yay....... freaking rain i hate it, but next week PIR sat the 30th!
                Sat is the 31st, just a heads up and reminder. This is on a Saturday!
                Josh, you better make it, thats all I have to say. :)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Groupie View Post
                  Josh, you better make it, thats all I have to say. :)
                  I will be there, without question. I'll come in my little work beater pickup, if need be.

Comment

I won't make it. I just dropped my S52 into the car. Still have to wire it up, fabricate exhaust and connect all the hoses. Gah!
                    sigpicFormer professional wrench thrower.
                    Current:
                    1988 325is S52
                    Former:
                    2008 Sparkling Graphite M3 Sedan(victim of home ownership)
                    1988 M5
                    1996 328is

Comment

damn i thought saturday was the 30th and the meet was on sunday, good thing curt brought that to my attention haha. in that case PIR next friday the 30th!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
                        damn i thought saturday was the 30th and the meet was on sunday, good thing curt brought that to my attention haha. in that case PIR next friday the 30th!!!!
                        its going to rain again and get canceled. face it tony, god doesnt want you to drag race.

Comment

i'm coming down Friday night and chillin @ mots. So i'll see you guys Sat.

I nearly broke my wrist so its in a splint, hopefully it kinda heals so I can help you guys wrench on something =/

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
                            i'm coming down Friday night and chillin @ mots. So i'll see you guys Sat.

I nearly broke my wrist so its in a splint, hopefully it kinda heals so I can help you guys wrench on something =/
                            are you and tom gonna have butt sex all night? because i hear thats what hes into

in other news, for those who care, i got to drive my uncles new 06 325i today. took me to some country roads and i got to take it ti 110 before he told me to slow it down. great car, too bad he didnt let me drive it on some twisties, just straights.

Comment

Originally posted by Group A View Post
                              in other news, for those who care, i got to drive my uncles new 06 325i today. took me to some country roads and i got to take it ti 110 before he told me to slow it down. great car, too bad he didnt let me drive it on some twisties, just straights.
                              i'm sure he hasn't forgotten about you and the 540 incident

Comment

Originally posted by Group A View Post
                                are you and tom gonna have butt sex all night? because i hear thats what hes into

your bcaps are gonna continue to leak air when I slash them allen. :tsk:

Comment

Working...
                                X