No announcement yet.

Northwest e30 meet - Sat. March 31st, 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking closer to nine... The guys at the shop want to get back to their families before too late. They were thinking that everyone should aim to be finishing up around 4:30 - 5:00.

eh?
    Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
    That Guy.
    03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

I was going to drive down tonight but I'm too F'in tired, so I'm leaving tomorrow morning at like 8:30/9AM.

Will be fun to hang with everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post
        I was thinking closer to nine... The guys at the shop want to get back to their families before too late. They were thinking that everyone should aim to be finishing up around 4:30 - 5:00.

eh?
        Fine fine, Guess I can't stay out too late tonight. I'll only goto 3 or 4 bars instead of the normal 5-6.

Comment

so the starting time has officially been changed from 11am to 9am?

Comment

I will be there at 9 then! I assume I should bring all my own tools or no?!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mot View Post
              Fine fine, Guess I can't stay out too late tonight. I'll only goto 3 or 4 bars instead of the normal 5-6.
              it's not how many bars you go to, it's how many drinks you get from the bar........n00b:razz:

Comment

Wait, is everyone going to be working on their cars the whole time? In that case I need to go buy some parts for you guys to help me put in, I already did all the work I could earlier this week.

Comment

I'll be there pretty early. Since I'm not bringing my car, I'm going to be helping out as much as possible.

Then, we get smashed.

Comment

I will be there nineish... as will Mike, to let us in.

Not sure if I am bringing any projects or not. Maybe project "Clean M3". Jenny... can I buy you lunch? ;) haha
                    Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                    That Guy.
                    03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post
                      Maybe project "Clean M3". Jenny... can I buy you lunch? ;) haha

yeah project clean tony's car, jenny i'll give you a nice handshake:)

Comment

I'll be dropping in around 10/11

Just about to leave T-Town

Comment

Damn, if its gonna end around 4 or 5... then I won't be able to make it. See you guys at the next one.

Comment

4 or 5 is when the fun really starts!:drink:
                            sigpic

Comment

You guys have fun and Ill catch everyone at the picnic.
                              :: PNW Crew ::
                              '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Me and tom were gonna drive down but we partied a bit too hearty last night and didn't feel like spending the money on gas when we're feeling this shitty so we will catch all ya'll later :)
                                Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                                Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Working...
                                X