No announcement yet.

Northwest e30 meet - Sat. March 31st, 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about any one from the seattle area that is going to this, meet somewhere and drive down as a group.
    m106 1990 e30
    e36 daily
    e32 cruiser

Comment

im not sure how i feel bout going that far into oregon. id rather keep it close to the oregon/washington border. more of a central location would be nice

Originally posted by rwdrift
      Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
      - Erick

Comment

i'm down for whatever, as long as i'm not the only one showing up to the meet or driving 300miles by myself

Comment

OREGON HATES ME. I come for the people and stay for the r3v'ing.

Don't tempt me.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
          HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
          **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Lets have a washington meet imo, we all know its better than oregon
            Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
            Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post
              Lets have a washington meet imo, we all know its better than oregon
              You need it to be in Oregon that way you can use gas, your clutch, seals, etc as your excuses to not go. :D
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E-rich View Post
                im not sure how i feel bout going that far into oregon. id rather keep it close to the oregon/washington border. more of a central location would be nice
                If someone wants to try and come up with a location that's a little more central to both Oregon and Washington, I don't have a problem with that. But let's keep the date the same. I was kind of hoping to stick with Eugene though, the Copeland's parking lot was a good spot to get everyone together, and I need to go to Luke's shop for a few things, anyway.

Originally posted by clavinZERO View Post
                OREGON HATES ME. I come for the people and stay for the r3v'ing.

Don't tempt me.
                You can stay in the back of the pack for the drive, homey. I order you to come. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
                  If someone wants to try and come up with a location that's a little more central to both Oregon and Washington, I don't have a problem with that. But let's keep the date the same. I was kind of hoping to stick with Eugene though, the Copeland's parking lot was a good spot to get everyone together, and I need to go to Luke's shop for a few things, anyway.

You can stay in the back of the pack for the drive, homey. I order you to come. :D
                  he was in the back of the pack last time!!!!!!!!!!! and lets just decide on a location and keep it!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6 View Post
                    You need it to be in Oregon that way you can use gas, your clutch, seals, etc as your excuses to not go. :D
                    Pretty much. I'm not driving to oregon until my clutch gets an overhaul, when the power went out a couple weeks ago I was stuck in stop and go traffic going through town in federal way for an hour and my clutch was slipping so bad that my whole car was shaking and my rear wheels were jumpiing up and down rattling my diff, sways, and suspension.

Fuck driving to oregon on a clutch like that.
                    Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                    Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Yea...my turbo car's clutch spins 4k rpms 3rd gear and up....woot power + stock clutch... :(
                      :: PNW Crew ::
                      '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
                        he was in the back of the pack last time!!!!!!!!!!! and lets just decide on a location and keep it!
                        I think we should just stick with Copeland's at Valley River Center in Eugene.

Comment

If someone wants to try and come up with a location that's a little more central to both Oregon and Washington, I don't have a problem with that.
                          I was thinking about hosting a tech day in the spring and I'm located sorta central (near Olympia) to Seattle and Portland if people wanted to go that route... or we can do both and a tech day will be another month.
                          Chris
                          90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Originally posted by cramer View Post
                            I was thinking about hosting a tech day in the spring and I'm located sorta central (near Olympia) to Seattle and Portland if people wanted to go that route... or we can do both and a tech day will be another month.
                            Doing that another month sounds good to me, because if it gets moved to Olympia, while that's great for all the Portland and Seattle people, it kind of boots me out of the running. Olympia is ~5 hrs for me.

Comment

Doing that another month sounds good to me, because if it gets moved to Olympia, while that's great for all the Portland and Seattle people, it kind of boots me out of the running. Olympia is ~5 hrs for me.

yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking the issue would be... well I will shoot for an April tech day then. I'll post a date when it gets closer and the Spring Corrado tech day date is finalized :)
                              Chris
                              90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

I've got to talk my wife into moving to Portland. She loves Seattle and would live there, but hates Portland. I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X