Northern PNW...Monaco viewing party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northern PNW...Monaco viewing party

Any local E30 guys are welcome to come to my house to watch Sundays race. We normally have live F1 get-togethers but we will hold off until about 2pm for the Monaco race. Should be a good one..rain is likely!! As of right now there will be 4 E30's in my driveway, bring yours!

If you do plan on showing up, the only thing I ask is for you to do your best to avoid the results of the race beforehand, or if you do know, don’t let anyone know that you know

I live in Ferndale, just north of Bellingham, let me know if you want to join us. BYOB

Justin
    sigpic

that sounds like an awesome idea. Im in L.A. though.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

man, that's early enough for me to come over.. but I was planning on going to the boundary bay autox. weren't you thinking of going? is that over before then?
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I decided not to go to BB...I didn't really want to run my car (4:10 is bad there) and Rand's M3 is down at the moment. It is fun running with those guys but I'm not really a fan of the lot itself, its pretty abrasive and my car runs out of revs often (too long for second gear, not quite worth shifting into 3rd)

Next time they run at Pitt Meadows however...

They usually do 4 competition runs in the morning, and 4 or so fun runs in the afternoon. You could just run the morning if you wanted to catch the race as well.

Justin
        sigpic

Comment

hm, hopefully I don't have trouble with my 4.10. been practicing my heel/toe a lot though so maybe I'll be able to use 3rd effectively :p
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Heel/Toe helps, but it's still an awkward situation. Craig's car would be good at BB, long gear ratio and a hefty dose of M3 power.

They dont always run the whole length (if say, another club is using the other portion) and when they dont, the course is about like the Mt. Baker lot. Run your S05's for competitive times, LOTS of cars up there are running 710's. The only problem is the high rate of wear that the surface creates. I think the best tires for that lot would be shaved RA1's (or you could bring full treads and the course will shave them for you!)
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X