the heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the heat

whats everyone doing during this heat wave??

ive been sitting inside all day, checking r3v about every hour, bored off my arse, a/c is working at least.

ive been sitting as well but the heat has cooled a bit here and the wind has helped..now i can go out and continue stripping out a 87'MB..

Comment

1145 and its still 86 out...

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
        1145 and its still 86 out...
        Yep, I've been stuck inside on r3v and various forums all day. It sucks to drive w/ no ac in this heat. Got bored and did a fotoshoot this evening tho, was pleasant outside once the sun went down.

Comment

I tried to go down to the Olympic Trials in Eugene for a while but it was 100+ and crowded as hell. So I went to a bar and sat in the A/C for a while with a beer and headed out to the river (at least 10 degrees cooler).
          PNW Crew
          90 m3
          06 m5

Comment

I drove for 10+ hours in the swap car through the heat, stop and go traffic etc. Walked around in it for another 4-5 hours. Was pretty enjoyable. Got up at 5am, left at 6, didnt get home til 11pm. Its not that hot you pussies. :)

Leavenworth was a blast! I dont think any other r3v peoples went. The "NIN" car from the picnic was there though. lol
            sigpic

Comment

i went too, i barley kept up

Comment

It was 97 here yesterday, supposed to be the same today. We mostly stayed in the house yesterday, went swimming in the evening. Then I spent a couple hours last night totally tearing apart my office and putting my new desk together, it sucked. Today I'm going shooting with a couple of friends, I don't care how hot it is, I want to blow some shit up with my new shotgun. Then when I come home, the house will feel nice and super cool.

Comment

I got a mad sunburn yesterday...
                  E30-LS1 aka. 357is
                  email us to pick up our LS1 swap guide
                  E30-LS1 KITS now available!!
                  E30LS1@gmail.com
                  e30ls1.com

Comment

i was at a local car show most of the day
                    sigpic
                    24v swapped

Comment

A friend hosted a pool party. Bartender, live DJ, strippers... was pretty dope.
                      Originally posted by Gruelius
                      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

It was super hot again today, but now a thunderstorm is rolling in, and the temp is dropping pretty rapidly, not to mention there's a nice, cool wind blowing in with it.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
                          A friend hosted a pool party. Bartender, live DJ, strippers... was pretty dope.
                          thanks for calling me.......dick

yeah its been pouring rain for the last 15 minutes. kind of nice. muggy as hell, feels like florida/hawaii outside.

Comment

I was at Lake Chelan in 100+ degree heat camping, and I drove the e30 with a black interior and no A/C.

It was actually really fun though.

Comment

122 high 103 at 8:32pm

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                              X