Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw an alpine cabrio giving someone a jump or something facing the wrong way on I-84 Banfield freeway today.
    1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
      Saw a delphin(maybe it was dark) euro car with a roof rack on 84 east on my way home from work tonight.
      That be me. I drive home from work late on 84e all the time. I think you rolled by me pretty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by SHunter View Post
        I think you rolled by me pretty fast.
        lol

'72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by SHunter View Post
          That be me. I drive home from work late on 84e all the time. I think you rolled by me pretty fast.
          I'm on 84 every night about that time. I'm ussually doin about 80-90 there's not much traffic at that time of night or places for cops to hide Along that stretch.

Comment

I saw a red late model E30 getting off of I-205 at the 134th Street exit. It was heading east, I was heading west. Geno maybe?
            Originally posted by 5Toes
            bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

Twelvism's e21 was spotted today
              Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	7157481
              '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
              '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
              '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
              '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Who's m3 is this? Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1373315231188.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	7157486
                Seen it on I-84 this morning with an older woman driving.
                sigpic
                Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Cute blonde in a late model Lagunagrun coupe with a black pass side 1/4 panel and a bimmerworld sticker on Killingsworth around 12-1 this afternoon.

Comment

Very clean Alpine on 72nd & Durham in Tigard around 4:15.

Comment

A clean alpine coupe with a german flag across the corner of the hood followed me down 25th next to the hillsboro airport. Anyone know who's car this is?

Comment

Flat black late model coupe with cirrusblau rear bumper and Arizona plates on I5, heading north, approximately 5:30-6pm yesterday, just 10 miles south of Eugene.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtrider372 View Post
                          A clean alpine coupe with a german flag across the corner of the hood followed me down 25th next to the hillsboro airport. Anyone know who's car this is?
                          That was me. I loved your car. I live in the Jones Farm neighborhood near Intel. Do you live in Hillsboro? I've never seen you before.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                          i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                           - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Red E30 on SW Canby St just a couple of minutes ago. Didn't get a very good look.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundByte View Post
                              Red E30 on SW Canby St just a couple of minutes ago. Didn't get a very good look.
                              By Multnomah?

Comment

thanks. I live in Hillsboro currently and work at the airport. I've seen you on the forums before but never knew what your car looked like.

Originally posted by JBird View Post
                                That was me. I loved your car. I live in the Jones Farm neighborhood near Intel. Do you live in Hillsboro? I've never seen you before.

Comment

Working...
                                X