Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out at PIR today saw a fully tracked prepped m3 with ITB's and basically everything you can imagine. it was white with the M striping going up the back. The owner was super chill and took me out on the track for about 5 solid laps. That car was absolutely amazing!
    PNW CREW

1990 325is
    Scorpion exhaust
    K&N intake with signature motoring heat shield
    H&R race with bilstien sports
    D-Force wheels/Hankook Ventus RS-2's

Comment

black pb 325i parked next to me in the far lot at bridgeport tonight. had a pretty gutted interior, with only driver and passsenger seats
      PNW CREW

1990 325is
      Scorpion exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by '90 325is View Post
        out at PIR today saw a fully tracked prepped m3 with ITB's and basically everything you can imagine. it was white with the M striping going up the back. The owner was super chill and took me out on the track for about 5 solid laps. That car was absolutely amazing!
        um, doesnt an E30 M3 have ITBs stock?

Comment

Originally posted by ducatipaso View Post
          um, doesnt an E30 M3 have ITBs stock?
          sure does
          -Andy

Comment

monday about 12pm or so black e30 with a roof rack and basketweaves on 42nd about on halsey driving eastbound, i was taking a left on 42nd, Old guy driving

Comment

a few mins ago near psu... black DB 318i with roof rack, subhumans sticker, and a pretty blonde girl driving it like she knew what she was doing.

car - check
              good taste in music - check
              driving ability - check
              cute - check
              Originally posted by Holland
              There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

i carry bikes on my rack, what about you?;)

Comment

Black 325is with bronze rims, lowered outside bridgeport shopping center...9pm...left me a note on my car. Thanks for letting me know about this site!
                  Chris Woods

https://www.facebook.com/munichmotorworks

Comment

that would be me^^^ welcome to r3v!
                    PNW CREW

1990 325is
                    Scorpion exhaust

Comment

welcome to your new addiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                        White late model either hartge or BBS style kit.

alpine white

driver maybe 25-35

seen by costco on airport way
                        way far from costco, more like home depot

Comment

Just got back from a one night camping trip at the beach, lots of sightings. Yesterday I hauled ass most of the way through the Coast Range with another zinno e30 (eta) almost all the way to Tillamook from 217 in Tigard. Along the way I got a wave from a guy in a lowered black cabrio, and saw a lagunen grun cabrio going the other direction on Hwy 26. Today I saw a mint DS 325ix driven by an older guy at Cape Meares State Park and then had another guy in his 50s come and talk to me about his car...told me that he also has a red e30, was just hit by someone in a parking lot so he needs a new door, and that it drives like new even though he has over 325,000 miles on it.

Comment

brilliantrot lowered sounds like exhaust, black 17s bike rack on top with flag on really faded hood with scribbles. Really fat asian guy driving, wait........tat's me!

Comment

rolling it when it's not fucked up:)

Comment

maroon and black 84 325 in the thurston area. seen the transformation from what it used to be. Very nice

Comment

Working...
                                X