X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4tDX
    replied
    Probably not on the forums, but was up in Seattle a couple of weeks ago heading southbound on I5 and passed by a really beautiful red E24 M6.

Leave a comment:

• 4tDX
    replied
    Saw a delphin or diamond schwarz wagon at the Beaverton Square Mall.

Leave a comment:

• Clio320i
    replied
    I keep seeing a black sedan/coupe with the left tail light out driving along King Road in Milwaukie. Brake lights all work! Got some headers or something? I seem to recall hearing a nice sound at some point. Tried to catch you heading east last night but got hosed by a couple of slow drivers.

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    spotted an alpine '87 325is last Sunday (in the morning), headed north on I-5, near Ridgefield. lowered and had aftermarket wheels - nice looking car. first time i've seen one out in the wild, in quite some time.

Leave a comment:

• luckybk
    replied
    Nice dark blue or black touring floating around SE with possibly some spare hartge rims in the back. Didn’t lurk too hard to respect the property. Anyone we know? Recently cracked the lens on my phones camera so the quality is shot.

Leave a comment:

• hillbarry
    replied
    Thats my old IS above which I sold to a great young guy from manhattan beach. He drove all the way to Medford to pick it up. That car is 100% restored and feels like a new car.

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    nice looking red 325ix sedan on 47th and Halsey just now - hello

Leave a comment:

• keiran
    replied
    Spotted: Clean 325IX Sedan behind/beside me coming off I5 into downtown 8/4 AM - waved. Nice ride y'all, super clean!

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    none of your beeswax.[/QUOTE]

Ive seen this car again more recently, but the car was gone before I got a chance to leave a love note

Leave a comment:

• 762Armo
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Cross-posting this from a while ago. It was spotted in my parking structure in El Segundo. Figured with the plates, maybe you guys know who it is ....

Who are you and what were are you doing down here?!

[/QUOTE]

none of your beeswax.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Cross-posting this from a while ago. It was spotted in my parking structure in El Segundo. Figured with the plates, maybe you guys know who it is ....

Who are you and what were are you doing down here?!

[/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• djjerme
    replied
    Originally posted by luckybk View Post
    i'm sure this has been featured here before but saw this outside dynasport the other day. anyone know this sweet lil alpina?
    Doh, yes, that is mine. It's looking very dirty lately, been spending too much time on the Touring and the racecars... and house remodel stuffs.

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by luckybk View Post
    i'm sure this has been featured here before but saw this outside dynasport the other day. anyone know this sweet lil alpina?
    @djjerme

Leave a comment:

• luckybk
    replied
    Alpina

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Early zinno coupe, with euroweaves with gold centers. On 68th, near the Glisan Freddy's.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X