Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt, eating at 1 am really isnt good for you.
    sigpic

Comment

you are NOT leaving me with your mother

yes dear

sorry guys , cant make it on the 8th

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
        Ducati picking up on youngins again? lol

Comment

curt, i know you have good intentions (trying to be funny), but your "jokes" don't even make any sense. please explore your creative side and come up with something new that doesn't relate to this subject you seem to be very fond of. i think everyone in the PNW e30 community would appreciate it if you refrained from continuing to imply that mike somehow has an affinity for young men.

thanks
          http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Daniel, shush. I have him on block, but from what I saw, he must have proposed something to Nick, who has to wait a year and half before being old enough to partake in whatever it was that was offered. Hence, he is young, and Mike propositioned him. If you are really that dense, then you should give up now and take the blue pill.
            sigpic

Comment

seriously, curt? i don't care whether you have him ignored or not, but since you do, it should be even more reason to keep your mouth shut. don't play stupid like you didn't know what they were talking about. it appears to me that you are the one being dense or stubborn.

i know you don't care what anyone thinks and don't care about alienating anyone, but you come off as such a jerk online. normally i wouldn't care, but considering we live in the same city and are both a part of the e30 crowd, it's unfortunate that i feel like i never want to meet you, despite our proximity and shared interest in e30s. all you are doing is losing the respect of the people in the area while trying to be cool and funny. acting like a bully in high school is not how you make a good impression on someone.

at one point i had respect for you and even looked up to you in a way (as i'm sure many do) because of your e30 build, e30 knowledge, and supposed generosity when helping others with their cars. heck, you even helped me out via AIM once, even though you didn't know me at all. but i think i speak for a lot of people when i say that you are simply out of line when it comes to this case, and this has been emphasized by the involvement of a moderator in a previous thread or two (for whatever that's worth). what should make more of an impression on you is that Josh, someone you know in person, was the moderator asking you to back off. frankly, anyone else doing this much harassment would be banned by now.

i know it's hard to take a step back and say "you know, i went too far and i should stop doing this", but i promise no one will think less of you if you figure that out, and it will be appreciated by everyone - not just mike and i.

thanks.
              http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

It was a lil snie comment, and you are the only one taking it seriously. I mean it in jest, and Mike knows that. He realized his comments came out a lil odd and funny, hence the foot in mouth pic that I can 'view' and see now.

Let it go man.
                sigpic

Comment

I don't find it funny at all.
                  The foot in mouth picture was intended for you.

Comment

Because I offered a 19 year old boy on the internet that I have never met to go grab a beer?

Right, my bad. :roll:

Have fun on your uber serious internetz tonight ladies. I am off to do things in real life, with real people, that I know. lol
                    sigpic

Comment

How the hell am I supposed to know he's 19? Do I need to prequalify everyone before I post up a 'hey, let's grab a beer' so that I don't provide you with the opportunity to open your mouth and post something negative?

Comment

Just practicing my first amendment right brother. If it bothers you, move along.
                        sigpic

Comment

the first amendment does not create a vehicle for libel.
                          you should educate yourself.

Comment

damn it wheres that eating popcorn smiley!!!!

Comment

I eat'd the smiley! Now its nacho time! Maybe I will go look for some e30s while I am out and about. lol
                              sigpic

Comment

I saw a Black Late model E30 I think it was a IX but not sure All yellow lights.

They were leaving sellwood entering Milwaukee.

We acknowledged each other. This was on the 27th

Then i saw Matt Driving a jimmy or some type of SUV.... Nice job on the job matt.

Comment

Working...
                                X