Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seen some dood 10/25 around 11:20pm driving north on i205 in a 86ish silber or bronzit e30. He was on the phone and didn't see me waving when he drove by

Comment

saw a pretty clean bronzit 2dr with black iS decklid spoiler on 17th, headed north, this AM near sellwood. kinda by funk's old place. i was in the white euro e28.
      Originally posted by Holland
      There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

stock red 4d 325ix in northeast off of i think weidler, kinda by the nike store up there.
        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

saw a divingboard black e30 with borbet type t's i think, it was on 92nd flavel. I waved as i drove past, they probably thought i was a weirdo haha

Comment

seen a really clean stock red ix today on whatever that street is fright before you cross the free way into the westside, it was around the western culinary institute

Comment

is there any e30 car scenes in portland area???

Comment

nope not at all, other than the all the meets and shit that goes on around here

Comment

i've never seen any other e30s in portland... have you, tony?
                  http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

nope, i see a lot of 510's with bmw emblems though

Comment

I thought, someone had stole my car on saturday night! I was driving with my girlfriend (in her car) when a black 2d with black rims, plastic bumpers etc came blowing past us on the I5/205 connecting sweeper. I've never seen another e30 that looked like mine so my first reaction was WTF! but I got over it, lol.
                      Chris Woods

https://www.facebook.com/munichmotorworks

Comment

when are the meets shit i been tryin to find one a while now

Comment

browse the pnw section more often

Comment

Saw a VERY nice looking (delphin?) 325ix Sunday evening at the Fred Meyer in Tigard.
                            SOLD '90 325is SOLD

Comment

Fantastic looking delphin 325i at Bridgeport REI about 10 minutes ago. Looks good! I'm seeing lots of delphin lately.
                              SOLD '90 325is SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                                this saturday there is a meet

anyone seen an silver e30m3 near 205 foster exit?

saw it again

where and what time is the meet?

Comment

Working...
                                X