Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted 2 e30s this morning on the way to work.

A silver early-model with frenched highs and fogs on NE 60th near Glisan

And a white, lowered early model with mud flaps driven by (zomg!!) a girl, on the 205SB Division st. exit

both around 8:00 AM

Comment

monday evening, lake oswego, turning onto boones ferry from kruse way, red e30 with euroweaves or ronals, lowered a bit.

you probably didn't see me because i drive a car that every other person in LO has.
      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Saw a late model 318i 4 door while i was sitting in Hopworks Urban Brewery, on Powell. Looked lowered and on hub caps. I can't remember the exact time, 2ish
        sigpic

Comment

About 8:15pm heading east on I-84 you were in the slow lane in a white vert while I was in the fast lane in My Bronzit POS
          CBAKE
          86 Eta (sold)
          88 325ix (sold)
          87 325i

Comment

Lets see if this works, my first time.

Grey older model 318i 2 door I think. You were behind me, a white 1990 325i 2-door. There was a guy with sunglasses driving it on Highway 26 heading west. You got off on the 185th exit.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
            i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
             - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Who's the kid that drives the white e30 coupe and always drives around the circle (NE Parks Edge Cir.) in Hillsboro? I see him driving down 15th ave. too.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
              i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
               - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

the dude with the tight looking white e30 with some type of german/racing decals.
                me rockin a:grey 325ES
                we see each other ever now and again on burnside and glisan. youflash your highs and o wave. hang out sometime?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Spotted a nice looking Grey top-down Vert on my way home from work (in my 2002). He was headed northbound on Hwy 99 in South Corvallis, I flashed him a peace sign and got a wave in return.

One of you guys?

Originally posted by mightywhitey
                  WHITE PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM POLAR BEARS AND IRAN.

Comment

so, im moving up to portland nov 1st so if anyone sees a eta with smoked tails and a missing pos fog light do what ever it takes to hunt me down!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nickpdx View Post
                      It's always parked there...apparently it never moves and people have unsuccessfully tried to get in touch with the owner. :???:
                      What happens to a car like that? does that mean it would never get reported stolen? Its been there forever..

Comment

seen a late model zinno 2dr with 15in weaves with caps is lip parked between izzys and the post office at eastport plaza

Comment

^ sounds like my old car

Saw an '87 325iS, faded zinno, lowered with (I think) RD side skirts and rear apron. anyone here?

Comment

Whos got the red late model lowered on gold wheels with 2 ft of exhaust pipe sticking out past the bumper?
                            sigpic

Comment

diamond schwarz m3 in vancouver off 4th plain. some sort of suspension, cross drilled rotors and a kid seat in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                                Whos got the red late model lowered on gold wheels with 2 ft of exhaust pipe sticking out past the bumper?

I just bought an dme from this guy. I pretty sure hes only on e30tech though.
                                hes a cool guy.
                                81 323i (Sold)
                                87 325e Euro spec

Comment

Working...
                                X