Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's White E30 that works at America's Tire Factory near the Vancouver Mall? I drive by you everyday on my way to work. There used to also be a Purple(?) E30 with Smileys and a black one with a cool roof rack... Where did those go?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

the calypso, purple one is on the boards here.

Comment

You were in a what looked like a silver is headin south on Murray Blvd in Beaverton about 1pm
        CBAKE
        86 Eta (sold)
        88 325ix (sold)
        87 325i

Comment

New in Portland!!

Hello everyone I've been on here a few times and met a few people. lookin to find out where all the E30s hang out so can meet a few more!!! get at me here or on facebook. [Jacob Albitre]

Comment

ALSO I'm the owner of the Silver VERY LOUD 88 E30 with black rims in troutdale gresham fairview

Comment

Comment

Last night on SR500 in the 'couve, came up on an early model (couldn't make out the color in the dark), you proceeded to floor it so we could hear your hacked exhaust and watch all the smoke pour out :P it was awesome. I was in the Alpine late model cabby

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                New Oregon Trail

Comment

White late model with washington plates on I-5 south last night about 7 exiting towards 99e in Portland. I came up behind you then headed south, you headed east. Some helicopter sticker on your back window and some type of exhaust tips.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                    Last night on SR500 in the 'couve, came up on an early model (couldn't make out the color in the dark), you proceeded to floor it so we could hear your hacked exhaust and watch all the smoke pour out :P it was awesome. I was in the Alpine late model cabby
                    Might have been me what part of 500 and what time

Comment

Originally posted by brandonj1 View Post
                      Might have been me what part of 500 and what time
                      Umm pretty close to I5, just past that first stoplight as you come from I5. It was around 10 PM

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                      Bluebird Bus Conversion
                      New Oregon Trail

Comment

Oh it probably wasn't me then, I am almost never on that side

Comment

Last night (Wednesday Jan 5th), around 8:30 or 9:00pm there was a white, late model, 4-door driving in the left lane on Hwy 26 west. They got off at Cedar Hills. I was behind you in a white, late model, coupe.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                          i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                           - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Saw JBird tonight, but she wasn't in her Alpine coupe :(

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                            Bluebird Bus Conversion
                            New Oregon Trail

Comment

Zinno red comming out of the vancouver mall with Idaho plates?

Comment

Last night around 7:40 you were getting burgerville at the Powell and like 26th? Alpine White IS.

Comment

Working...
                                X