This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
    I know the guy with the Alpine car, he plays on my AFL team.

What is that orange car!?!?!?!
    That's the same car we talked about two pages ago...

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
      What is that orange car!?!?!?!
      Thats ethirtydavid

Comment

Originally posted by jalbitre72 View Post
        ALSO I'm the owner of the Silver VERY LOUD 88 E30 with black rims in troutdale gresham fairview
        seen that kid driving around before

Comment

I was at my hash last night and we ended at Emanon on 17th and Lovejoy. There was there E30s parked on that block. One white is, and two black early models with diving boards
          CBAKE
          86 Eta (sold)
          88 325ix (sold)
          87 325i

Comment

Delphin(?) early coupe at the Safeway on TV Highway in Hillsboro tonight...anyone here? Your reverse lights don't work BTW.
            1989 325is w/M52 swap
            1989 320i coupe, mostly stock

Comment

Early 4-door with what looked like nice fitment ESM's and DOMO hanging from the tow hook.
              I5 south by delta park,, I was in a bronzit vert.

Comment

Originally posted by John T View Post
                Early 4-door with what looked like nice fitment ESM's and DOMO hanging from the tow hook.
                I5 south by delta park,, I was in a bronzit vert.
                That would be me :D

Your car looked pretty nice too. I switched lanes and slowed down to take a look at it haha.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Spotted a lowered late-model bronzit convertible with mis-matched rims today on NE 181st near I84

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                    That would be me :D

Your car looked pretty nice too. I switched lanes and slowed down to take a look at it haha.
                    Nice to meet you.. Nice ride love the wheels... Trade you an M54 for them ... Wink,,wink

Comment

Nice to meet you.. Nice ride love the wheels... Trade you an M54 for them ... Wink,,wink
                      Man I totally would but I am already 24v swapped.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                        Man I totally would but I am already 24v swapped.
                        What size and offset are those?

If you are ever in NE Portland during the workweek stop by my shop 12905 NE Airportway... It would be cool to meet some local e30 drivers

Comment

If you are ever in NE Portland during the workweek stop by my shop 12905 NE Airportway... It would be cool to meet some local e30 drivers
                          16x9 et10 all around and no spaces yet.
                          215/40/16 tires.

Ya for sure man that would be awesome.

Comment

I have an Eastwood fender roller/heat gun/temp gun when you're ready for spacers... I'd be down to help

Comment

You're not too far away from me. My shop is on 105th and Sandy.

In case you're wondering, I'm not with the tuner guys on the corner of 105th and Sandy
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I have an Eastwood fender roller/heat gun/temp gun when you're ready for spacers... I'd be down to help
                                Sweet that would be great. They are already rolled flat but if I have a heat gun I may be able to go a little further without destroying my paint. Coils need to happen before spacers though.

Comment

Working...
                                X