This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WoodlandIX View Post
    Saw a really clean Henna E30 M3 tonight in McMenamins parking lot in Vancouver on the waterfront. Didn't get a chance to check it out but looked really clean. I was driving a Silver Z4.
    I have seen him parked next to a white e30 m3, in downtown vancouver by esther short park subway. Nice guys, rode in the white car

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

325i in Newberg

Who's this? A-dec parking lot, Newberg.
      Attached Files

Comment

Luke? Or his his a two door?
        M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
          Was it a gray car? Kinda bigger dude driving with a ponytail?
          Grey? I believe so. I don't think he had a ponytail though. He had some sort of hat on though. A hipster hat :shifty
          M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by dkjohnso View Post
            Who's this? A-dec parking lot, Newberg.
            He is on here, forgot his user name... Cool guy tho, gone on a few drives up to Mary's Peak with him and the other Albany boys.

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
            Luke? Or his his a two door?
            Have you not seen what Lukes car looks like? Look up his created threads... :(
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
              Have you not seen what Lukes car looks like? Look up his created threads... :(
              I can't say I have seen it recently as I never get on. Once I get to an actual computer (on my phone) I'll do some searching :)
              M Coupe

Comment

Ah, his is totaled as of last week.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
                  Grey? I believe so. I don't think he had a ponytail though. He had some sort of hat on though. A hipster hat :shifty
                  Well, I guess that's not the car I'm thinking of. This car is a non-oem gray with a white stripe and has bondo on the side. It lives like 2 blocks away from my shop.
                  Last edited by e30austin; 06-08-2011, 06:35 PM.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Was watching "Timbers in 30" when they interviewed Sal Zizzo, right after he takes off (about 30 seconds in), he passes a 325is with diving boards that has the trim painted red. Not the hottest look :/ Thing looks clean otherwise though.

Comment

Driving down Macadam Avenue yesterday, Saw a black PRO-3? Car on the back of a trailer.

Comment

What was the number? Might have been Mark Estes.
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        2016 Ford Flex
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                          What was the number? Might have been Mark Estes.
                          Yea IDK. Was driving the opposite way. Seemed like a late model coupe.

Comment

Saw a super, super clean Calypso 'vert on weaves with the top down today, around 2:00 or so. You were on 105th and Sandy, turning to head north on 105th. I was leaving my shop to take my lunch break after inspecting my broken shifter cable on the E28 :(

Comment

saw a white lowered e30 vert in beavertown, early model with PB swap. black redrilled e38 style 5's. chatted for a bit, you said you didn't go to the picnic... shame on you :razz:
                              http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                                saw a white lowered e30 vert in beavertown, early model with PB swap. black redrilled e38 style 5's. chatted for a bit, you said you didn't go to the picnic... shame on you :razz:
                                LuckyHenriksen?

Comment

Working...
                                X