This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daniel View Post
    Saw a preppy asian guy driving an e30 almost exactly like Matt-B's, except it had silver e38 style 5's. 2d, white, late model, lowered, black iS lip, i think MT1 rear spoiler, e38 style 5's, etc. This was in Beaverton this morning on TV Highway.

Met him before. Cool guy.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Saw a late model alpine cabrio this morning. Had a trailer hitch installed. You were turning into the Plaid Pantry on 257th and Halsey. Anyone here?
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
        Saw a late model alpine cabrio this morning. Had a trailer hitch installed. You were turning into the Plaid Pantry on 257th and Halsey. Anyone here?
        I saw a alpine late model vert just this evening, turning left from MLK on to Lombard. Was heading to my parents around 5ish.
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
          Met him before. Cool guy.

also seen him when i was in PDX last christmas

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Black coupe on 500 and 205s last night, blue fogs, ellips, u saw me, dunno who u are tho lol

Comment

Alpinweis late model coupe on I-5, heading south this morning around 10:30. I think it was Ajhowza, but could be wrong.

Comment

Alpinweis late model coupe on I-5, heading south this morning around 10:30. I think it was Ajhowza, but could be wrong.
                Nah bro at 10:30 this morning I was in my bed sleeping haha.
                '91 318is

Comment

Originally posted by !AjHoWzA! View Post
                  Nah bro at 10:30 this morning I was in my bed sleeping haha.
                  It wasn't today. It was yesterday. Lol.

Comment

oh hey josh!! :) hahah
                    Transaction Feedback: -click here
                    [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                    [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Spotted a black 2 door with a roof rack. Eastbound on hwy 26 like 20 min ago.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

nice 4 door e30 painted gray with euro bumpers and nice 16 or 17 inch rims at Clark College.
                        Originally posted by Earendil
                        I listen to the band M20 almost exclusively these days. They have some mad tick beats, and without firewall insulation or an interior it's almost as good as watching M20 live. Sometimes when I'm really in a rocking mood, I crank the volume up to 6K.

Comment

That would be Wishno (Josh.)

Comment

That would be Wishno (Josh.)
                            wait, does he happen to drive another 4 door 318i of the same color with a trailer hitch and rack? i seen that at barns and noble a few hours ago.
                            Originally posted by Earendil
                            I listen to the band M20 almost exclusively these days. They have some mad tick beats, and without firewall insulation or an interior it's almost as good as watching M20 live. Sometimes when I'm really in a rocking mood, I crank the volume up to 6K.

Comment

Originally posted by kjlang View Post
                              wait, does he happen to drive another 4 door 318i of the same color with a trailer hitch and rack? i seen that at barns and noble a few hours ago.
                              I have a hitch but no rack. My car is the one pictured a few posts up. You drive that 84-85 318i I see at school sometimes?
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Whenever I go to Clark I'm always parked in front or behind a purple e34 with Style 5's and a red e36. Always parked over by the back side of Hudsons Bay. Then I see I'm pretty sure a white early or late model e30 with a dance sticker on it.

Always see the most riced out cars at Clark as well. Maybe I need to do a photo shoot haha
                                '91 318is

Comment

Working...
                                X