Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a black (could have been diamond schwarz, just dirty) e30 m3 on 112th from the sr500 off ramp.....never seen one in this area before (besides the silver one that belongs to Stan).

Comment

Milwaukee bowl Saturday night. Slammed 325is on stock weaves in the parking lot, lachssilber. You probably saw my car right by the front door as you left.
      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

wtf? bowling?

Comment

Originally posted by ducatipaso View Post
          wtf? bowling?
          hell yes. gotta problem with that? $8 for 2 hours incl. shoes.

Comment

yeah but you gotta give the shoes back and you're paying money to finger someone else's balls and throw them in the gutter. no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ducatipaso View Post
              yeah but you gotta give the shoes back and you're paying money to finger someone else's balls and throw them in the gutter. no thanks.
              there is this thing called "washing your hands" which you can do after bowling. its the new craze.

and you only throw it in the gutter if you suck. i had maybe two gutter balls last night.

Comment

Lots o' sightings today around Eugene...sunny weather brings 'em out...white early model, black early model, clean calypsorot late model with a younger woman driving it (over the Coburg Rd. bridge), and an awesome, MINT zinno e28 535is w/clean BBS e28 rims parked on Kinsrow Ave.

Comment

a darker gr
                  ay e30 driving down boones ferry road yesterday around 4:15
                  PNW CREW

1990 325is
                  Scorpion exhaust
                  K&N intake with signature motoring heat shield
                  H&R race with bilstien sports
                  D-Force wheels/Hankook Ventus RS-2's

Comment

yesterday, i saw a pretty clean early alpina replica, grey, with zender kit, and euro bumpers, in sellwood...

met the owner, Butch. super nice guy.
                    Originally posted by Holland
                    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

today around 12:00 driving on division down by the train tracks.

Black 325is
                      slammed
                      dark tint

You signaled me

Comment

White e30 M3 parked on NE 28th Ave. around 10pm last night
                        Last edited by nickpdx; 03-20-2009, 11:34 AM.

Comment

i saw a pretty low black e30 on caps in LO recently. also some e36 m3 guys waving.

Comment

white e30 at haggen last night around 8:30, got a wave! fuck yeah

Comment

Originally posted by E30Inspired View Post
                              today around 12:00 driving on division down by the train tracks.

Black 325is
                              slammed
                              dark tint

You signaled me
                              Red e30? Yup that was me....

Comment

Saw a slammed black (late model) 318i, with roof rack if I recall, and weaves parked on NE 28th close to Stark, as well as a lowered white e30 with what looked like (from a distance) a mtech 2 spoiler parked on NE Broadway near Fred Meyer.

Also, 2 zinno e30s heading south on I-5 - one near Tigard and one near the T.C.'s...3 or 4 others not worth mentioning. Lots of sightings today!

Comment

Working...
                                X