This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhhhh,
    Who has the slammed red 325is with the M stripe on the trunk and Cpillar? Needs a drivers fender.
    Spotted on 26 and 217 this afternoon...

Anyone know?

It looked to be zinno, but could have been brilliant. If the car is Zinno, I may have a fender...
    Last edited by Funkmasta; 03-21-2009, 04:31 PM.
    Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
    That Guy.
    03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by wannaBMthree View Post
      Red e30? Yup that was me....

yep yep

Comment

i saw a pretty clean bronzit with diving boards on se hawthorne yesterday, diven by a lady who was crying her eyes out... i decided it was because the car was bronzit, and had diving boards.
        Originally posted by Holland
        There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by sefb222 View Post
          i saw a pretty clean bronzit with diving boards on se hawthorne yesterday, diven by a lady who was crying her eyes out... i decided it was because the car was bronzit, and had diving boards.
          haha that's probably why. or because it was an automatic.
          http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

I dont know why you guys hate on Automatics... :D
            Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
            That Guy.
            03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

mainly because they suck balls.
              There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

white 2 door with black wheels parked at the les schwab in bend looked like it had some drop.
                PNW CREW

1990 325is
                Scorpion exhaust
                K&N intake with signature motoring heat shield
                H&R race with bilstien sports
                D-Force wheels/Hankook Ventus RS-2's

Comment

i saw seth in his beautiful red e30 driving north down naito parkway at around 1030 or 1045 tonight. i dunno if he saw me or not.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                    i saw seth in his beautiful red e30 driving north down naito parkway at around 1030 or 1045 tonight. i dunno if he saw me or not.
                    maybe, what were you in? i was driving our babysitter home. i saw a few E30s out this eve. oh, and thanks for the compliment!

Comment

maybe, what were you in? i was driving our babysitter home. i saw a few E30s out this eve. oh, and thanks for the compliment!
                      i was in my car :( YOU DONT REMEMBER ME WAAHHHHHH. j/k i was in a loooong line of traffic waiting to get on i-5 south. how old is the babysitter? is she cute?

Comment

Originally posted by nickpdx View Post
                        White e30 M3 parked on NE 28th Ave. around 10pm last night
                        Whoever that is, I think they live there cause that car never moves... Unless it's the same white M3 I see in the business park at 158th and Walker in Beaverton... Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                          i was in my car :( YOU DONT REMEMBER ME WAAHHHHHH. j/k i was in a loooong line of traffic waiting to get on i-5 south. how old is the babysitter? is she cute?

haha!

she's 25, and YES. hot as shit.

and yes, my wife rules. ("free pass" FTW)

come over for a "tech day" and we'll pretend to work on cars while the girls lurk around and look cute.

Comment

haha!

she's 25, and YES. hot as shit.

and yes, my wife rules. ("free pass" FTW)

come over for a "tech day" and we'll pretend to work on cars while the girls lurk around and look cute.
                            lol can i come too? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by nickpdx View Post
                              White e30 M3 parked on NE 28th Ave. around 10pm last night
                              is that the same road that Katie OBryans is on? just north of 84? if so ive left many a note on the windshield asking if they were interested in selling. it has "lived" there for a few years now. i even tried knocking on the doors of the houses close to it to see if i could ask someone about it with no luck :(
                              Last edited by smonkbmw; 03-27-2009, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                                is that the same road that Katie OBryans is on? just north of 84? if so ive left many a note on the windshield asking if they were interested in selling. it has "lived" there for a few years now. i even tried knocking on the doors of the houses close to it to see if i could ask someone about it with no luck :(
                                Yeah -- by the rear entrance to the Fred Meyer just before Broadway...

Comment

Working...
                                X