Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah,, my names joe as well so it will be easy to remember, i think ima start keepin an eye out for a clean e28,

Comment

He told me all about how he got that car once. It's damn clean. I watched it transform from a giant shitbox to where it is now.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Just saw a really clean Alpine 2 coupe heading home. We gave each other peace signs

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

All the e30s at work have been hiding for the winter. Finally saw one in the lot tonight. Who owns this one?

Sent from my frontal lobe via tapabotomy.

Comment

That looks a LOT like the craigslist 318is that sold a couple months ago with a blown motor (which I think is the car that is now for sale for $6k.)

Comment

Interesting. It had no model badging, but the rear photo sucked. It was parked about 50' from mine.

Sent from my frontal lobe via tapabotomy.

Comment

older gentleman with long hair that reminded me of Steve from blunttech, driving the cleanest e12, alpine white, not a single speck of dust or a scratch on it, super clean! :), 2nd time I've spotted him. location: Battle Ground WA
                Transaction Feedback: -click here
                [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

White vert with a green bike attached to the back heading east on I84 yesterday morning. I was on my way West to an all day meeting in Vancouver.

The bastard had the nerve to be heading west bound around 4pm when I was headed back east. I hope you had fun, jerk :)
                  -------------------------------------------------
                  1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                  2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

I saw G out on Sunnyside last week! ;)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      Not funk. He's an older guy. Probably 50's.
                      Yeah Funk has a fetish for red cars. ha

Comment

Hey Keith! This is the guy I saw in Canby. 325I

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

spotted a few times in the last week. early model coupe, white with blue pearl, red tails, black wheels, pretty wide tires all around, says "rhom technology" or something like that on the side window. getting on canyon to 26.

Comment

Pretty sure that's Chris "Mafiaracers." Euro 323 (was Mac's old car.)

Comment

grey early model is, maybe works at Lucky Auto Body in Beaverton on like 142nd between Canyon and Farmington?
                              CBAKE
                              86 Eta (sold)
                              88 325ix (sold)
                              87 325i

Comment

White ix on 84 eastbound. Had a share the road plate.

Comment

Working...
                                X