Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a really clean looking zinno E30 with Euro bumpers on the SR500/503. And it wasn't Josh's sisters car.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
      Saw a really clean looking zinno E30 with Euro bumpers on the SR500/503. And it wasn't Josh's sisters car.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Seen quite a few in the past few days.

Alpine late model ('90 or '91 most likely, had sealed beams) with German flag stripes on the fenders. Purple tint on windows. Spotted at the shell on Broadway and 6th.

Diamantschwarz late 325is driven by a nicely dressed gentleman, at the Shell on Broadway and 6th.

Zinno '88/'89 cab (ellipsoids) with no trunk badging. Black top/interior. VERY clean. Spotted late morning/early afternoon on N Williams/N Tillamook.

Comment

nice alpine late model with mhw lights and front euro trim coming up boones ferry in LO.
          i enjoyed chatting with you at the light and revving to each other
          Originally posted by BewWoo
          That's what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by iSOregon View Post
            nice alpine late model with mhw lights and front euro trim coming up boones ferry in LO.
            i enjoyed chatting with you at the light and revving to each other
            What's up man, that was me. Hopefully next year our cars will be picnic ready lol

Comment

Saw a grayish early model euro car in Gresham today, looked nice.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't know how you guys keep up. I've seen more e30s and 2002s in 5 days here than in 10 years in Houston. I guess the most notable has been a red m3 with what looked like a set of RS's.
                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Ok, not an e30, but I gotta know... Who owns the red '73 2002 that I saw in Sherwood yesterday? Effing sweet ride.

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                    spotted a few times in the last week. early model coupe, white with blue pearl, red tails, black wheels, pretty wide tires all around, says "rhom technology" or something like that on the side window. getting on canyon to 26.
                    Guilty. Are you the e36 m3 that I run into daily on 26?

It's actually "Rhom Innovations"
                    Rhom Innovations, Portland, OR. 1,574 likes. Motorsport & Performance Engineering
                    Chris Woods

https://www.facebook.com/munichmotorworks

Comment

Originally posted by Mafiaracers View Post
                      Guilty. Are you the e36 m3 that I run into daily on 26?
                      that be I.

Comment

Grey early vert with a dented passenger fender at Costco gas on Cornell right now. Other than huge fender, it looks pretty clean from here.

Sent from my frontal lobe via tapabotomy.

Comment

Kinda sounds like my old vert...

Comment

saw bronzit vert black dude driving it had some body work done around rear drivers tail and drivers side by airport this am
                            Originally posted by bmwm42
                            PNW vulture pm me for parts
                            Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

white e30 headed south on 39th today- or was it 50th? i passed by in my 57 beetle. saw the wave... hello.
                              Originally posted by Holland
                              There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

Saw a red ix with a shit load of stickers and fog/driving lights headed north on 205.
                                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Working...
                                X