Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has the 4dr early model pro3 car that was being towed by a trooper over bridge to Washington?

Comment

Continued the race onto the street? Oops
      -Peter
      '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
      '91 318is slicktop project
      '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
      '00 Tundra

Comment

What # car was it?

Comment

No number just a pro3 sticker on the bumper.

Comment

Black convertible in Hillsboro in the turn lane of Evergreen and Shute Rd.

I was in a white coupe and we waived to each other.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
            i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
             - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Saw a red 325es yesterday in traffic yesterday. Stuck behind you on the on ramp to 205 off 224 gave ya a thumbs up as we revved our motors. And saw another red coupe today. Exchanged bummer bro waves on linwood,

Comment

Costco Aloha right now:

Sent from my frontal lobe via tapabotomy.

Comment

I saw 2 e30s yesterday:

One was coming off of I84 Eastbound at the 58th exit around 7:30pm and headed West on 60th before turning. It was Alpine white with a full Zender body kit and some kind of aftermarket wheels (I think)

Another was going West on I84 about 9:30pm. Stock looking Schwarz with an aftermarket trunk spoiler on it.

I was in my convertible both times. Anyone on here?

Comment

Silver early coupe with painted bumper trim, trunk spoiler and bumper mounted fogs on 63rd and Davis. Also had an E39 540 touring and an E39 530 at the same residence. Anyone here?
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Clean Schwarz late model coupe on Mcloughlin turning into Mcdonalds on Concord. Pretty low on Racing Dynamics?

Comment

41 Pro3 cars at PIR.

Comment

Silver late model coupe on Brookwood road in Hillsboro. Also, I see a grey late model with a 335i badge parked at Hillsboro Aviation at the Hillsboro airport regularly. I'm in a calypso resprayed (slightly off) late model coupe.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtrider372 View Post
                            Silver late model coupe on Brookwood road in Hillsboro. Also, I see a grey late model with a 335i badge parked at Hillsboro Aviation at the Hillsboro airport regularly. I'm in a calypso resprayed (slightly off) late model coupe.
                            Pretty sure the 335 is Reckless_Havoc's car.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

CLEAN Red E30 m3 with bbs wheels on se stark and 39th. We were at the shell station! Who was it?

Comment

Probably Ryan Haines's.

Though, if it was at the Shell it may not have been since we usually runs Non-Ethanol in our cars..

Was there a windshield banner on it?

Originally posted by rg430rocker View Post
                                CLEAN Red E30 m3 with bbs wheels on se stark and 39th. We were at the shell station! Who was it?
                                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                                2016 Ford Flex
                                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                                X