WTB Getrag 260/5 transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Getrag 260/5 transmission

Hello, I'd like to buy a m20 transmission. I am in Boise but have a friend who lives in Portland who could pick it up and pay cash. Let me know what you've got!

Thanks,

Mike

I am going to me M60 swapping my E30 this winter, so I won't have any need for the 5 speed currently in it. It needs a bit of work, though. All the gears work and I daily drive it, but I think the synchros for third are bad, because it has a tendency to grind unless I shift into third clutchless.

I'm located in West Boise.
    (OO=[][]=OO)

Instagram: @e30_tac

https://www.instagram.com/e30_tac/

Comment

I have two. Both from '84 528e cars.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by TAC View Post
        I am going to me M60 swapping my E30 this winter, so I won't have any need for the 5 speed currently in it. It needs a bit of work, though. All the gears work and I daily drive it, but I think the synchros for third are bad, because it has a tendency to grind unless I shift into third clutchless.

I'm located in West Boise.
        That might be fun to tear down. I'll have to chat with my transmission dude at work and see if he'd be willing to tackle it with me.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post

That might be fun to tear down. I'll have to chat with my transmission dude at work and see if he'd be willing to tackle it with me.
          Feel free to shoot me a PM. It's been pulled from the car and is ready to go to a new home.
          (OO=[][]=OO)

Instagram: @e30_tac

https://www.instagram.com/e30_tac/

Comment

I have one from my 90 325is. I want to sell it as a complete 5 speed conversion kit though with driveshaft, 3.73 LSD, and shifter parts. 170k on it.
            Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Working...
            X