FS: 1989 535i manual $2500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1989 535i manual $2500

I am selling my 89 535i and am hoping to see it go to an enthusiast. I have had it approximately 2 years using it as a daily drive during that time. Thought it has high miles it run excellent. Everything works (though the passenger side rear window it pretty finicky). I have pasted my craigslist ad below and attached one picture. More information is available on request as are more pictures. I am open to offers but not really interested in trades at this time (although you never know).

For sale: 1989 BMW 535i w/ 5-speed manual
    Reluctantly I am selling my 535. I had planned to use it as my daily (which it has done flawlessly) until it died but I have come to the realization that I have too many cars and rather than keep this, I would sell it to a fellow enthusiast. I got the car from a friend who was the second owner and had owned it since the early 90’s. It had been well taken care of and garaged since that time and I have a stack of paperwork that gives the maintenance history on it.
    When I got it there were some items that needed addressing. I have replaced the shocks front and rear (with strut/shock mounts) along with the tie-rods. I have some sway bar end links that I will be replacing prior to sale. The original amp crapped out which rendered the stereo inoperable but I installed a CD player for music (works great with the stock premium sound). In the last 30,000 miles the clutch has been replaced and the flywheel has checked. Though it has 285,000 miles on it the transmission shifts perfectly and the engine runs strong. Though it is a bigger car it drives like an overgrown E30.
    Though not perfect the interior is in good shape. The only issues are a split seem on the drivers seat and the rear door panel vinyl coming off. All the electronics on the car work including windows and sunroof. It has just had an oil change so it is ready to drive away. It sounds cliché but I would not hesitate to drive this car anywhere. This is a car that really needs to be seen and driven.
    I am asking 2,500 OBO which seems like a lot. However, there are very few E34s for sale right now in this condition and even fewer manuals. I am open to offers but would prefer they be made in person. I am not interested in trades unless someone has a Land Cruiser they would consider trading ( I might be tempted to throw some cash on top for the right one).

Bump for a nice car and a solid seller. Plenty of experience w/ Fergus. Buy with confidence.
    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Looks like a nice car, I'm tempted to fly out and drive it back for a turbo project!
      glws!

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
        Bump for a nice car and a solid seller. Plenty of experience w/ Fergus. Buy with confidence.
        Thanks Brad.

Would love to see it go to an enthusiast. I am open to trades (the aforementioned Land cruiser or some dirt bikes) and offers so fire away.

Comment

Very tempted to pull a PNW to Pittsburgh road trip

Comment

Working...
          X