X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1984 BMW "332is" - M-Technic 1, S52/ZF powered, Burgundrot SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

-----

09/1983 BMW 325e, now "332is". Powered by an OBD2 S52B32 and ZF320 transmission with 3.73 LSD, which was installed in 2015, by a shop in Spokane, Washington. Burgundrot-metallic. Wears an OE M-Technic 1 body kit - front spoiler, side skirts, rear apron and heckspoiler, along with color matched european spec bumpers. Full set of five (5) BBS RZ378 wheels with a matching spare + with matching tire. Lots of work done to this car, including Bilstein Sport dampers, H&R Sport springs, stainless steel brake lines, rear subframe and trailing arm bushings, control arms and bushes, tie rods, E36 steering rack upgrade, custom exhaust, aftermarket Recaro style front seats, armrest/headrest rear seat, Alpine head unit, rebuilt instrument cluster, Euro analog clock, Hella smoked euro ellipsoid head lamps, euro headlight grills, Hella french fog lamps, etc.

Recent complete engine service including: new expansion tank, cap, expansion tank hoses, 80c thermostat, 82c E30 M3 fan switch, new Textar pads and rotors, OE fuel supply pump, OE fuel feed pump, filter, hoses, shifter bushings, CSB, giubo, oil service, etc. Car runs and drives great. Very fun to drive.

The car was repainted in its original color of Burgundrot-metallic. It wasn't the greatest job. There is some paint cracking on the fenders, where the fenders meet the valance/bumper. The front bumper trims are included with sale.

Price is $9000. Car is available to show to seriously interested parties, Monday-Friday, 9 am - 5 pm. Located in NE Portland, near NE 122nd and Airport Way.

Last edited by e30austin; 04-04-2020, 06:09 PM.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Price?
    Byron
    Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
      Price?
      x2
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
        Price?
        fixed

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post

fixed
          Great price! Super Tempting!!
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Doesn't seem like it would take much to make it a clean machine, lots of cool parts on it.

Comment

Looks like no A/C, are the lines still present or was all of it removed form the car?

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                Looks like no A/C, are the lines still present or was all of it removed form the car?
                Correct, no A/C - everything from the engine bay has been removed. I have an E36 compressor and lines, as well as donor E30 lines to have a custom set made up. I would happily install A/C for the new owner, if they would like to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post

Correct, no A/C - everything from the engine bay has been removed. I have an E36 compressor and lines, as well as donor E30 lines to have a custom set made up. I would happily install A/C for the new owner, if they would like to pay for it.
                  I have an AC-less E30 S52 car of my own so this is entirely off topic... but how much would that cost to have you install it, out of curiosity? Feel free to PM if that's more appropriate.
                  '90 325is + S52

sigpic

Comment

SOLD, to a nice pair of fellas up north - off to become a new shop car. Thanks for playing.

Comment

Austin: Can't believe you bought and sold that car before I even knew it was on the forum:(. Been looking for this car forever:)
                      jm

Comment

Working...
                      X