NC Oktoberfeast (Kernersville, NC) 10.10.09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
    Bring coals if you can. It be nice to have extra insurance that we won't run out.
    Done.

As for ix-treame, I hope you are alright and perhaps you will be feeling well enough to make it out anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxDriver86 View Post
      Done.

As for ix-treame, I hope you are alright and perhaps you will be feeling well enough to make it out anyway.
      I'm thinking the same thing. I hope you make it out anyway. We'll help you get through this, and maybe even find you another candidate ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BoxDriver86 View Post
        anyone doing a caravan from the eastern part of the state, let me know. I'll be leaving from Greenville.

N2mye30 and I are on the fence about going, depends on the weather. If they call for the rain to stay away until the afternoon, we'll be there. We are in Raleigh and plan to leave fairly early. Send either one of us a PM friday night
        '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

+1 and that goes for anybody else leaving from the RDU area that may want to caravan.

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by e30rapidic View Post
            N2mye30 and I are on the fence about going, depends on the weather. If they call for the rain to stay away until the afternoon, we'll be there. We are in Raleigh and plan to leave fairly early. Send either one of us a PM friday night
            Awesome. I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow.

Comment

Looked at the forecast on Weather.com. Low chance of rain (30%) up until 1 pm, then chance of rain increases to 40%. I'm sure I'll be at the event with this forecast.
              1993 Alpine White II 325i convertible (last year of E30 production)
              1988 Zinnoberot 325 Super ETA coupe

Comment

we should add tarps to the list of things needed.

Also, just thought of it, last time we forgot knives and ended up using pocket knives. Let's not let that happen. Show me your KNOIF.

Comment

im in me and will are carpooling

whats left to bring??

91 Apeshit Craze Godzilla powered s13:hitler:
                  86 Porsche 944
                  89 E30 325I
                  94 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
                  96 Ford Contour SVT
                  88 Honda Accord Hatchback
                  ~Mike W.

Comment

tarps, silverware, more beer and/or drinks

Comment

I might be in with the $250 wonder that is my E30...

Kind of depends on the weather. I've driven from CH to Greensboro before on back roads and it was fine but highway for an hour might be another issue. Will know tomorrow morning.

Comment

if you take US-70 all the way without taking any turns, it will take you straight to the park lol.

Comment

ok winston/lewisville/surrounding area guys, who all can i expect to meet up with at flow bmw at 9am sharp?
                          sigpic

Comment

some one on their way in, grab a few bags of ice. We may still need some coolers. If Ryan is not coming that leaves us with only one big cooler.
                            Last edited by Aptyp; 10-09-2009, 01:58 PM.

Comment

got second cooler

Comment

Raining...

Comment

Working...
                                X