Orlando FL (and vicinty) People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Stevens View Post
    I am going to try to make it. It is a liong haul for me but I am an E30 junkie and like any excuse to hang out with other junkies ;)

Don
    Don,

Thanks but don't worry about it. There will be other drives closer to you in the future if we can get people organized. Thus far we have 2 people committed. I would rather know for sure how many so I can make arrangements accordingly. That and this is to be primarily an Orlando based group. Easier to organize.

Comment

.............CANCELLED.........

Who: Orlando Bmw Owners - E30 (OBOE)

What: Coffee and a Drive

When: July 26 @8am

.............CANCELLED.........

Comment

I planned on attending but I realized that it's on a saturday and I will be working that day. Keep me posted though, I'm really disapointed that I can't make it..

Comment

Cars and coffee in Ocoee this Sat morning. @ house blend café. 8 to 11 am. You guys should come out.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting that. This is my weekend to work.

Comment

Cars and Coffee
              Starbucks 1195 Springs Center Drive, Altamonte Springs
              Sunday 9/14
              8 until 11am
              This is a new gathering. First time here. Planned to be a scheduled event.
              Last edited by FL318is; 09-11-2014, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Cars and Coffee
                Starbucks 1195 Springs Center Drive, Altamonte Springs
                Sunday 10/19
                8 until 11am
                This is a new gathering. Second time here. Planned to be a scheduled event

Comment

Wish I wasn't working Sundays!

Comment

Originally posted by fl318is View Post
                    cars and coffee
                    starbucks 1195 springs center drive, altamonte springs
                    sunday 10/19
                    8 until 11am
                    this is a new gathering. Second time here. Planned to be a scheduled event
                    bump

Comment

I'm only a couple of hours West on 52 in Port Richey, and I would definitely make the drive to the Orlando area, as I don't see much happening in Tampa. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but I haven't seen much.

Comment

You are always welcome. Not much going on here either. The next thing is HSR 24 at Daytona. A few of us plan to go Saturday only.

Comment

Keep us posted on the HSR event (where you are congregating, if you are going to drive over in a caravan, etc). I am thinking about going to it as well. Daytona is a long haul form Clearwater but that event should be worth it.

Don
                          Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Don, why don't you organize the west coast guys and we will meet you there?

Comment

Hey Orlandonians. I just put a deposit down on an E30 M3 just outside Orlando (I'm located in California so I'm flying blind here). I'm looking for a credible and well-trusted shop to arrange a PPI at. Any recommendations? Help is much appreciated!
                              '88 325iS

Comment

WTF MotorSports is in Orlando and specializes in older Bimmers
                                Shopify provides a reliable Ecommerce platform so you focus on selling online! Integrated hosting, shopping cart and Ecommerce payment solution all in one!

If it's further south, then John at WOT-Tech is your man.

If it's toward the West coast, you've always got Condor Speed Shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X