F/s 91 318is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/s 91 318is

91 BMW 318IS, 5SP Coupe Diamondschawrtz. Ugly car but runs beautifully. Engine and tranny are in very good condition. 147K, Glass roof, Air bags, New starter rebuilt, Cold AC, New OEM Window Switches, New timing belt/water pump at 120K. Needs paint and body work. Interior swap from tan cloth to black vinyl. Great Daily Driver, 30 MPG, Good tires. Again the car runs very well. Price is $1,200. I have receipts for $700 in parts and labor. I was fixing the car for my nephew as a graduation gift but his mom wants him to have an automatic. Hit me on my email: ruffin.gary@yahoo.com. I have paypal.....................................G.

TO VIEW PICS GO TO "COMPLETE CARS FOR SALE/WANTED"!!! OR CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
    91 BMW 318IS, 5SP Coupe Diamondschawrtz. Ugly car but runs beautifully. Engine and tranny are in very good condition. 147K, Glass roof, Air bags, New starter rebuilt, Cold AC, New OEM Window Switches, New timing belt/water pump at 120K. Needs paint and body work. Interior swap from tan cloth to black vinyl. Great Daily Driver, 30 MPG, Good tires. Again the car runs very well. Price is $1,200. I have receipts for $700 in parts and labor. I was fixing the car for my nephew as a graduation gift but his mom wants him to have an automatic. Hit me on my email: ruffin.gary@yahoo.com. I have paypal.....................................G.

TO VIEW PICS GO TO "COMPLETE CARS FOR SALE/WANTED"!!! OR CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=166668
    Consider this sold...you'll be getting an e-mail shortly from dpineda@yahoo. I'm driving him up there tomorrow to pick it up!
    1990 BMW 325is 5spd - Brilliantrot
    M52 - Scorpion exhaust - GAZ Coilovers

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=166668
      Did you get my email on the springs?
      Originally posted by audiquattrot
      bimmers b4 b*tches....remember that.
      1990 Alpinweiss 325i - secret 500whp build
      2000 Audi S4 B5 Laser Red
      1990 Nissan 240sx - Drift Missile
      2006 CBR600RR

Comment

Working...
      X