Weekly Meet GA - Downtown Action

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by matt
    It better be as good. :shifty
    That mean you are coming?

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by regnu
    I like it better.
    Me too!

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    I like it better.

    Leave a comment:


  • matt
    replied
    It better be as good. :shifty

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    nice!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    DONE!

    Maddy's @ 7:30

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Thanks man, it is def a better p-lot. Either way, I will be there.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    Halston,
    Would it be possible to do it at maddy's bbq in Decatur?

    I would post on B-forums, but I don't have an account.
    Maddy's p-lot is huge, and there is a front deck with picnic tables. You order at the counter like fat matts, but it isn't as crowded, and just as good. Alot of the dubbers do meets there due to the large plot.
    If you could cut and paste this post over there that would be rad. Tell Luke he is the man!
    I make post... see what it does!

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Halston,
    Would it be possible to do it at maddy's bbq in Decatur?

    I would post on B-forums, but I don't have an account.
    Maddy's p-lot is huge, and there is a front deck with picnic tables. You order at the counter like fat matts, but it isn't as crowded, and just as good. Alot of the dubbers do meets there due to the large plot.
    If you could cut and paste this post over there that would be rad. Tell Luke he is the man!

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    I'll be there.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    started a topic Weekly Meet GA - Downtown Action

    Weekly Meet GA - Downtown Action

    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.



    Southside peeps can't complain! Better be there!
Working...