Weekly Meet GA - Downtown Action

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • clarkbmw325is
    replied
    I work in the Wildwood business park at Windy Hill and Powers Ferry. I'll see if I can swing by on Tuesday. Just be on the lookout for the delphin with DSIIs...

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Cool. I was there for a year and a half. I don't get along with 'standard college'. I got dropped from a math course for failure to attend class... with an 88 in the class. I understand but don't want to sit and listen to dude lecture kekeke

    Enjoy. Good school.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30loverSC
    replied
    Ill be there august 21st for fall semester. Macon campus

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Mercer? Macon campus? Or the Campus in North Atlanta? I assume Macon? Macon is 1 hour south of Atlanta. I went to school there.

    I will make a new post so no confusion for this weeks meet.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30loverSC
    replied
    HOw far from Mercer university?

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    True...

    Bring out the E30 guys to Chipotle!

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by dinanm3atl
    How did that happen?
    Itchy trigger finger for the Halston.

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    Magic....

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    How did that happen?

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    So good; he said it twice!

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Word bro... follow this link:

    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Word bro... follow this link:

    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

    Leave a comment:


  • Heysüß
    replied
    when's the next meet? I want to see more e30s :)

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    I think I may be traveling, and I am pretty sure Mark will still be in Puerto Rico, I do have an extra key for his car and I know his lockout code....

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Rich I put meet up... it is NEXT week at Cumberland Chipotle... you should make it... and get all your in town E30 boys to roll out.

    Specially that red e30... I want to shoot it with the lights after the meet...

    Leave a comment:

Working...