Weekly Meet GA - Downtown Action

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    no kidding, that would have sucked. Next time.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    I did't take pics... glad I didn't pull out the gear with the storm that rolled in...

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by Nygdup
    I don't think any pics were taken. Guess you guys will have to come out to the next one!
    We were there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nygdup
    replied
    I don't think any pics were taken. Guess you guys will have to come out to the next one!

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    So... Did anyone shoot a single picture?

    Leave a comment:


  • matt
    replied
    I am not going to make it. Too damn busy at work, if I do manage to get out of here, I am going to a friend's concert.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Also...

    Rain or shine guys... don't bitch out. E30 contigent is going to be quite large. I think I will lug my gear down there...

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    Originally posted by dinanm3atl
    I have heard of your mystical e30... you really coming?
    Huff better be there, i want my sauce rub.

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    Yer monm likes to get rubbed with my special sauce.
    Did she tell you that in a poem?

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by dillsnick
    Unger.... I am coming for you.

    I have heard of your mystical e30... you really coming?

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by regnu
    Sweet, remember I like to get rubbed with extra sauce.
    Yer monm likes to get rubbed with my special sauce.

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    Sweet, remember I like to get rubbed with extra sauce.

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    Unger.... I am coming for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    Ribs.... I am coming for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • matt
    replied
    Anything is possible.

    Leave a comment:

Working...