Anyone ready to talk spring rally?
Collapse
X
-
How would everyone feel about May 19th-22nd?
Guys chime in so I can set a perm date.Leave a comment:
-
Personally I'll go for any dates you want to set up. But realize the later in the season you go the hotter it will be. It will cut down some what on firewood needed
, who would sit by a hot fire in 80 degree weather... Plus it's hard to sleep when it's hot at night.
If I had a vote :hitler: it would have to be the earlier dates.
June seems to be loaded with issues..
just my .02Leave a comment:
-
All of June is out for me. My daughter is suppose to be born around June 6th and if I bug out for a weekend of fun and cars around then my 2nd marriage will become my 2nd divorce.Leave a comment:
-
Other options for everyone is either June 16th-19th or the earliest possible dates would be May 19th-22nd.Leave a comment:
-
See now.. whattabout J MF'n B?
No Burger Beer?
LOL.. June 16th-19th?Leave a comment:
-
i'm out of the action then. my son's high school graduation is that weekend... saturday, june 11th ay 6:30pm. sorry.Leave a comment:
-
As said 2nd weekend in June seems fine. We don't bring shenanigans...Leave a comment:
-
Lets just make sure the ATL guys can make it this time, kinda missed the shenanaginsLeave a comment:
-
-
i want to try to make it to one of these, depends on what im doing then i think.Leave a comment:
-
There will be A LOT of people out Memorial Day weekend. I second going the 2nd June weekend of the 9th to the 12th..Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: