Anyone ready to talk spring rally?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tn325i
    replied
    Good time to go. Works for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    From the beach to the mountains??? If I have enough cash left over, then yes. Love it up there that time of the year.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    I spoke up last time... and then it went to a totally different time! roflmao


    I'll have to check the calender. Let me run it by the rest of the McMuffin Boys and make sure we can roll deep... yah heard?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jaxx_
    replied
    sounds good to me, if I have enough money. hahahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • Stevie30
    replied
    That weekend sounds good to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • RobertK
    started a topic Anyone ready to talk spring rally?

    Anyone ready to talk spring rally?

    So.. is everyone still ok with setting this up for the first weekend in June? (2nd-5th)

    Speak up now or get left at home.... (*cough *cough... Halston.)
Working...