Anyone ready to talk spring rally?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30auddie
    replied
    This is relevant to my interests.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zacm829
    replied
    Time to make an official thread....

    Leave a comment:


  • unicorn
    replied
    SweeT! Thanks guys, -Jon McFuggin Beales
    ps. see you's the weekend of June 18th. Thanks again for mutually agreed upon date.

    Leave a comment:


  • RobertK
    replied
    Alright then..

    We got most all the OGs covered...

    - John Maffuggin' Beales -> CHECK
    - Wheaties on Fire Crew (SC) -> CHECK
    - McMuffin Boys (ATL, GA)-> CHECK
    - Chattown "Respect your Elders" Club (CHT, TN)-> CHECK
    - K-town Beer Leaches (KNX, TN) -> CHECK
    Last edited by RobertK; 01-25-2011, 07:09 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • TS87325IS
    replied
    lol looks like i can work that one out to be there bo and luke duke style transporting illegal alcohol across state lines ;) so set the date allready and don't forget to bring your guitars.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    is it me or this is the most disorganized you guys have ever been?

    Leave a comment:


  • Zacm829
    replied
    I'm good with any dates, I will be out of school the beginning of May. I'm as open as Adam's sexual preference!

    Leave a comment:


  • mattdk318i
    replied
    dunno, ill text them. Im open those days. The more notice i get the higher chance i get to take thurs and friday off.

    Leave a comment:


  • RobertK
    replied
    Looks like everyone can pretty much make June 16th- 19th.

    Matt... Do you know what Tristan's and Zazk's status is for that weekend.. If they don't get to go then Adam will loose his broner.

    Leave a comment:


  • unicorn
    replied
    Jon McFuggin Beales requests June 16th-19th. I can make these dates for sure.

    Here' a history lesson. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_IIIa
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    The dates I cannot come(weekends)

    May 13-14
    May 27 - 28
    June 3 - 4
    June 23 - 24

    Anything else and I will be there. Those are Grand-Am Race weekends and as of now I am shooting the events for Bimmerworld. Camping or getting paid... have to get paid :)

    So 2nd week of June? It seems fine. I think only JB couldn't come there?

    Leave a comment:


  • mattdk318i
    replied
    How about this. You guys set a date and ill be there. I agree with everyone on many points. The fact of the matter is the date needs to be set.

    As many people as possible is great. Just remember that most of the time we cater for peeps saying they will show and end up MIA everytime. Including me last year when my car popped a head gasket.

    My favorite date is the second weekend in june.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    If you do it in May I doubt anyone else will be coming with me. Nick is moving to Florida and will be in school. Blake is in school for motorsports and it will not be over.

    Make it where as many people as possible to come can come... the only other issue is the other two times it was May and not June it was a 72 hour rain storm.

    Leave a comment:


  • tn325i
    replied
    If John m'fn Beales is good with it.. The Mcmuffin boys will be the only other issue I think.


    Speak up boys . I want a date to look forward to !:hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • mattdk318i
    replied
    yea, lets keep this in may. At this rate it will be in July

    Leave a comment:

Working...