X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please check out

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

Haha, no poorboyz you never sold me a DME, I don't think we ever met? I sold a DME 173, to Connor aka CrJdMc, I been though a lot of bmw's over the years in Jacksonville, about 425 plus, Sam, at samsautomotive knows me well ,over 20 years a matter of fact. Sam, knows that I am honest straight forward and provide good parts and service and a good price to my customers, as well as with the other bmw shops that know anything about bmws! lol. knows me as the same characteristics.
      I can get new or used parts and sometimes I part out bmw's sometimes as well, and get awesome bmw projects for my customers. I tend to get some parts cheap throught people and customers who know me and want to clear out their parts ,and try to past the savings onto others, to help them out like I was helped out in the past. I sell about 95% online, to make things easier for me in business. As for me, I just not into the meet and greets like some are, from past experiences with the First Coast bmw car club it has put a bad taste and feeling to me on anything that is social. They as in the car club, like you when you have something nice and you are someone, but when life changes out of your control they don't remember or acknowledge you and treat you like shit, like I was. I would be interested in a swap meet, that might incorporate a met and greet of some sort? I had the awesome bmw's in the past, the ones everyone wants or dreams of. I bought the bmws to be like or respected and accepted as I didn't relate well with socializing with people without selling a part or car and thought this might help me and it didnt. It is not who I am anymore I drive the common shitbox bmw's now as I am married and put family first instead of myself and happiness. My reputation speaks for itself now instead of the cars, I once had. I am here to provide, the best parts service and projects I can to everyone who is interested in them. I am not here to cheat or scam anyone, all my transactions or secure with delivery confirmation/tracking to protect everyone. I know this is not a for sales thread, but since I like to hustle or sale, I have a 88 m6 for sale if anyone is interested? lol.

Comment

Interesting. Well said, didn't mean anything negative by my comment though, just had neer heard of you and thought it was weird. Either way you have introduced yourself now so we all have an idea of who your are.

Other than that I don't think a get together with us r3vers is gonna be remotely close to your first coast chapter experience. We all drive older bmws for the love and joy of it not for status. Which unfortunately modern BMW drivers seem to give off that vibe but I'm sure you'd have a good time and don't see why it couldn't be a family event. Someone earlier mentioned bringing their kids and I'm sure my wife would wanna come out too. We tend to keep to ourselves when going out also so I've been looking to meet some people.
        DENY IGNORANCE!
        Schwarz 325-totaled
        brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
        don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Did you guys vote yet???

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

I did
            DENY IGNORANCE!
            Schwarz 325-totaled
            brilliantrot 318i-daily

don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtie2bimmer View Post
              Did you guys vote yet???

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4
              I did, did you?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
              sigpic
              Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Thank you all for understanding, I apologize if my introduction or certain IM's was abrasive or weird, I am not like that at all, I help all I can to the ones who drive older bmw that love the car and the connection to the car, The First Coast BMW club back in the day when Howard be thy name was president, was mostly filled with assholes! Howard was o.k, he was kind and considerate to me and never had bad experiences with him, A lot of the "old gang" you know who some of you are if you read your kids post, back in the late 1990's early with there cheap ugly bmw thought they were better then me driving my M5 at the time, because I was not sophisticated like most of them, so I was looked down upon a joke or ridicule, when I did help some of the closet members that were nice, pretending to be like the rest, they seem to be appreciated but when major life happens occuried I had to sell my beloved M5, and got a ragged out euro 3 series, and I was set out as an outcast they didn't want to be scene with me or associate with me. Years later I went back to my love of bmw's and start working for myself. I been very successful being small and making a small profit, I am not large like the rest of the shops. I would love to help anyone who is sincere and struggling with their beloved bmws. If there is anything I can do to help I am just an email away, also depending on part or situation I can deliver any parts I have or need to the local bmw owners. I am not down with all the ones that used to get off on a certain Isetta that we all know who has it! lol I don't give a shit if it was a $20k dollar plus restoration, that car doesn't make it better then me or the next bmw owner who has a coolant or oil leak and just as proud as their car then the Isetta.
                bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
                SHAWN
                Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 08-21-2013, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Hey what's up guys? Just got here about 3 months ago so partially new to the area. I don't live in Jacksonville but in St. Mary's, GA. I'm currently stationed on the sub base here and thought I'd introduce myself.

As of right now my E30 is back home in WA but soon my car should be shipped over here and hopefully I'll be able to come out to some meets and meet everyone! Don't really want to pull up in my Tacoma but I haven't seen any true enthusiasts since I got here so it's kind of killing me!!

But hope to meet you all!

Cheers,
                  Alex
                  '91 318is

Comment

Welcome to the area! Now tell us about your car.
                    1987 Delphin 325e Sedan - Natalie
                    1990 325i 24v
                    1997 Chevrolet K1500 Crew Cab 4x4 - The Centurion

Comment

Originally posted by andrewm View Post
                      Welcome to the area! Now tell us about your car.
                      Well not a TON of things to say but here it goes...

Alpine '91 318is
                      H&R Sport Springs
                      KYB shocks
                      ESM 002's Front: 16x7.5 Rear: 16x9
                      Engine: M42
                      4.10 Diff
                      Euro grills
                      Euro smileys
                      Fog lights
                      M-Tech I steering wheel
                      M-style weighted ZHP short shift knob
                      M stitching shift boot and e-brake boot
                      OEM leather e-brake handle
                      Tan interior
                      Tan floor mats with 318is stitched into it
                      Magnaflow muffler with Mercedes AMG tip on it

That's about it!
                      Here are some pictures of it!

Before:

After:

And that's her!
                      Enjoy!!
                      '91 318is

Comment

Here is a recent photo of my car. Just a cool Instagram picture I took during the summer!

Last edited by !AjHoWzA!; 09-24-2013, 09:18 PM.
                        '91 318is

Comment

Sweet, an M42 guy! Lol.

On a side note. I'm ready for some new springs. The IE3's are nice but I want something stiffer. Guess I'm going h&r race.
                          DENY IGNORANCE!
                          Schwarz 325-totaled
                          brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

Jacksonville E30 family of bmw's, I am at a point I want to sell my 90 325i 5speed coupe I took as a trade on the M3 motor and transmission I had, I have it priced now for $2500 obo or part bmw trade and cash. I will take less and give a better deal to ones that are close to me also am at point I will even consider a light part out of the add on aftermarket parts, with oem replacement back on. To put a little cash in my pocket. I want the car sold, as there is a E39 touring wagon with a 5speed that I want to use to haul my parts around when I visit with customers or go to bmw swap meets. Email me with offers on car or on various parts that I have listed on the for sale thread.

SHAWN
                            bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com

car is sold now to JAMES AKA VR2JETTA
                            Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 02-08-2014, 07:49 AM. Reason: CAR IS SOLD!

Comment

Nice build. Lovin' that interior!

Comment

Thank you E30NJ, that is how I got the 325i it was a trade for the M3 motor I have, if you are interested I can have it shipped up to my hometown of Easton Pa, near you in NJ. I have a bonded trucking company that gives me a special rate if you are interested?
                                SHAWN

Comment

Working...
                                X