No announcement yet.

Jacksonville, FL E30 fam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, so for those of you not on facebook the official date is the 18th for the meet with all the specifics like I posted earlier^^^ Hoping to finish the head job on the e30 to bring it out to the meet!
    -Adam

Comment

OK guys, if you have not seen it, the new E30 documentary is pretty friggin awesome.

5 months of work has finally come together to tell the story of the BMW E30. Many owners around the Pacific Northwest have hung on to the E30 for its superior driving…

It really hones in on what we love about this car. After watching this, especially the PNW picnic, I really want to do a meet and cruise for e30s specifically. Do you think we can finally pull it off?

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

Originally posted by bowtie2bimmer View Post
        It really hones in on what we love about this car. After watching this, especially the PNW picnic, I really want to do a meet and cruise for e30s specifically. Do you think we can finally pull it off?

This is what I'm saying..we need a specific E30 meet. When you get different era of cars the vibe is not the same. Let's try to get something towards end of this month or early next month. Something simple..so we can put faces with cars and hopefully start a E30 family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        sigpic
        323i MTEC1
        Z3 coupe
        E60 M5

Comment

Definitely down. How about first weekend in Nov. Its far enough out so people can arrange time

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

Agreed
            sigpic
            323i MTEC1
            Z3 coupe
            E60 M5

Comment

Ok that's 2! Who else

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

I'm down if I can. Son's due nov 11 but will probably come before that.
                DENY IGNORANCE!
                Schwarz 325-totaled
                brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
                don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Sounds good!

Comment

Set the time and place, I'll be there.

Comment

Jacksonville, FL E30 fam?

What you guys think town center mall ? Plenty of parking space and plenty of places for a bite to eat?
                        I can scout few other places...also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        sigpic
                        323i MTEC1
                        Z3 coupe
                        E60 M5

Comment

My thought was a meetup, then cruise some backroads to place to eat.

Nothing is as badass as a parade of e30s

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

My e will be back together soon.. hopefully.
                            I either need a new diff, or a new driveshaft(again)
                            Anyone have any input? The driveshaft has about ~10k miles on it, I just rebuilt the CV axles and replaced the tranny mounts(these were in half, maybe caused the driveshaft to go bad again? the u-joints feel fine when it's off the car. New fluid is in the diff
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by e30hijinks
                            I move faster than "the speed of light." I'm always connected to my Blackberry and am ready to purchase at a moment's notice. I do not play games

Comment

I should make it also! Nov. 1, correct. Just set the time.
                              sigpic
                              2007 X3
                              1992 M Tech Cabrio
                              1988 Cabrio - sold
                              2001 X5 - sold
                              1997 e36 328 - gave to son

Comment

Does Nov 1 work for everyone?

Would everyone be willing to cruise down a1a to st Augustine to do a group lunch?

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

Working...
                                X