Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me neither.

Comment

i'd like to mix it up a little on friday.
      Originally posted by KingB
      Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
        Sounds good to me. Then Saturday we can do the 'regular'. I assume this route on Friday would get us back to the site so if we want to run The Dragon around 6-7 on Friday we could?
        Provided we can get a decent start.. around say.. 9am we should be fine. But remember this is Oct. we're talking about so dusk will be around 4-5pm and not 6-7.

Comment

This sounds like a fun time, where is this campground that you are talking about?
          Originally posted by blunttech
          Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
          :shock:

Comment

I know. I am fine to run it in the waning light. I have headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
              This sounds like a fun time, where is this campground that you are talking about?
              Look Rock Campground off Foothills Parkway in the Smoky Mountains / Tallassee, TN 37878.

Comment

Got all the parts ready to change out the transmission, clutch, pressure plate, and throw-out bearing.
                I still think all the added horsepower and torque from the Mark D chip caused the catastrophic explosion in my drivetrain. LOL

Here's my killboy.com photo from the Friday run on the "Dragon".

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
                  Got all the parts ready to change out the transmission, clutch, pressure plate, and throw-out bearing.
                  I still think all the added horsepower and torque from the Mark D chip caused the catastrophic explosion in my drivetrain. LOL

Here's my killboy.com photo from the Friday run on the "Dragon".

I thought it was mostly Halston?

Comment

I will say it again. Steve is old enough to know not to submit to peer pressure. This combined with the Mark D chip. Bad stuff happened.

Comment

Ummmmm.....

Who were his "peers" ?? And who pressured him to do this ?

peer

–noun
                      1. a person of the same legal status: a jury of one's peers.

2. a person who is equal to another in abilities, qualifications, age, background, and social status.

3. something of equal worth or quality: a sky-scraper without peer.

I think he just had a weak shaft...
                      :shock::roll:
                      sigpic

Comment

Definitely 2. We are both white. Thus... peers. Doneski.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                          definitely 2. We are both white. Thus... Peers. Doneski.
                          lmfao
                          sigpic
                          "evil always prevails....because good is dumb"

Comment

Im pretty sure I am in on this one
                            Originally posted by blunttech
                            Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                            :shock:

Comment

Post over here. And join in on the best weekend you will probably have this fall.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X