No announcement yet.

The Official Fall 2011 Smoky Mtn. BMW Brodeo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah was a great day indeed, We almost caught up to the group but not quite. Sounds like we were about 20-30 minutes back by the time all the dust settled. Sunday was nice too!

Maybe I can win the Spring event if "ugliest E30" factors heavily into the scoring. :mrgreen:
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

There's no such thing as an ugly 87 IS, you get 2 extra points right off the bat .... everyone knows that...
      sigpic
      mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

How could I have forgotten that! Thanks for the reminder TS ;)

Comment

Great to see everyone again. I am already looking forward the spring rally. I ended up third in my autocross Sunday. A CTSV Cadillac won and Subaru WRX was second in my class. We were all very close on time not to shabby for a 25 year old car. I have to agree with TS87325IS about the 87IS no such thing as an ugly one.

Comment

Originally posted by borrihong View Post
            congrats to halston for winning the rally. also...lmk know when you post your go-pro vids!
            What videos?

Originally posted by agent View Post
            Yeah was a great day indeed, We almost caught up to the group but not quite. Sounds like we were about 20-30 minutes back by the time all the dust settled. Sunday was nice too!

Maybe I can win the Spring event if "ugliest E30" factors heavily into the scoring. :mrgreen:

Since it is GA I'll bring my 87 iS as well! I was going to bring it this time but everyone bailed. No one to drive it.

Comment

nobody really took pics this year i suppose. Did get some good pics of the truck toting the bike.
              sigpic

Comment

There are pictures on the facebook.

Comment

I'm not on Facebook. Are the albums public?

Comment

Not sure. Matt put them up.

Comment

Pic thread is up..

Comment

The spring rally will mark the 5yr anniversary for this gathering. We gotta plan something big.

Maybe a commemertive tshirt - vinyls?

Comment

Shirt would be cool...

Still waiting on the schedule for next season but feel like we can wait a bit.

Comment

I remember hearing light discussion of dates but no idea what you all agreed to if anything..
                            I'm open to when ever as I think the rest of the OG dept will be.

We shall be at Vogel for the spring dates though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Correct. Doing Vogel. Waiting for the race schedule to be released...

Comment

I'm down for a shirt/sticker combo!
                                1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Working...
                                X