No announcement yet.

The Official Fall 2011 Smoky Mtn. BMW Brodeo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like that will be best for Adam too. His baby is due May 3rd so he said anything to close to that and his wife wil have him on lock down.

Here's a link to the park.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
      Looks like that will be best for Adam too. His baby is due May 3rd so he said anything to close to that and his wife wil have him on lock down.

Here's a link to the park.

http://gastateparks.org/Vogel

Below is the information for Campground : VOGEL CAMPGROUND Close ($28 RV, $25 Tent per night) 40 foot Campsites hold the following equipment: 1 tent, 2 tents, a pop-up trailer, a trailer up to 40', or a motorhome up to 40'. Each site has water, 30 amp electrical service (a limited number of 50 amp sites are available first come, first served), picnic table, grill, and fire ring. No cable hook-ups. Maximum 6 people per site. Maximum 2 vehicles per site. Washer & dryer's are on site at the Visitor's Center (not in campground).

the sites we looked at are $25 a night and they have water and electric ON the site... Will def make for a much easier stay...:nice:
      Last edited by tn325i; 11-14-2011, 03:43 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
        Brian is right, I would like to avoid Memorial day if at all possible.

I think all the SC boys are pretty flexible.
        Hey Zach.. just to be sure would you check in with Matt and Tristen?

I don't think we have to worry about Memorial Day either way. Its not going to be very good for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
          Hey Zach.. just to be sure would you check in with Matt and Tristen?

I don't think we have to worry about Memorial Day either way. Its not going to be very good for anyone.
          No problem, I will let you know.
          1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Cool guys.

Comment

5-31 to 6-3 Sounds like the best for all... As soon an the other SC guys chime in their Ok, we should be set... Let's do it !
              sigpic

Comment

Triston, James and I are good with those dates. I'm sure Matt will chime in.
                1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

oh herro, that is fine with me as well. just got your text zach.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mattdk318i View Post
                    oh herro, that is fine with me as well. just got your text zach.
                    Make sure to check with yo wife about bringing her to The-A. I think you pretty much have to drive past my house to get to this camp site.

Comment

Step aside, Halston. There's a new Kid on the block.
                      I just purchased a new Canon EOS T3i and as soon as I learn how to use it, I'm going to "Kick Your Ars" all over the Southeast.
                      Stevie30

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
                        I just purchased a new Canon EOS T3i and as soon as I learn how to use it, I'm going to "Kick Your Ars" all over the Southeast.
                        Stevie30

Oh, Srs Bsns !
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
                          Stevie30

lulz

Comment

Wait till I grab my Nikon D3000... oh wait.. is already old.

Comment

so 25 a site? or 25 a tent, Because that would be rediculous. Ill bring my power inverter and bottled water for that price.
                              sigpic

Comment

So each site will keep up to 2 tents. So its 25 a night times 3(nights) times 2. So 150$ per site with 2 tents max of 6 people for 3 nights??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X