Alabama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alabama?

Are there any other Alabama BMW drivers here other than me? It'd be nice to meet people and maybe get a few ideas on where to shop and what not. Chime in.
    Sometimes better...Isnt really better.

Montgomery here

Comment

So what do we do now?

Comment

butt sex or your cousin. I can't quite remember

Comment

If your cousin is hot im down for butt sex lol. IDK i wanted to see how many people are around. Weather sucks now but once it gets better maybe we can get a cruise to huntsville or Mobile for a day

Comment

^ where are you located?

Comment

I'm in Alabama. There are a few guys in the B-ham and Huntsville area as well that I know with E30's. I started doing the auto-x with the B-ham guys: www.alscca.net and did a PDX at TGPR with them this fall.
              - Jerry
              '88 325is - first E30 - Novice STX

Comment

^ I really want to get into auto-x. One day...

Comment

I think they start again at the end of Feb or sometime in March. The 2012 schedule isn't out yet but when it is I'll let you know. You should definitely drive up for one, it's a fun time.
                  - Jerry
                  '88 325is - first E30 - Novice STX

Comment

My folks live in Trussville. I lived out on 280 for 12 years. Grew up playing Greystone. Have a lot of friends that graduated from Hover, Vestavia, and the Mountain Brook area. Also use to help mentor some athletes out of Briarwood Cristian.

BUT I live in the ATL now with Dom^^. We practice buttsex regulary

Originally posted by Roysneon
                    $5 shipped?
                    Originally posted by MarkD
                    You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserAWD View Post
                      I think they start again at the end of Feb or sometime in March. The 2012 schedule isn't out yet but when it is I'll let you know. You should definitely drive up for one, it's a fun time.
                      I may try and get in on that. I should have my s50 in my vert, so idk how that goes over in the rulebook without a rollcage.

Comment

Im in Bham also. Would love to get out to some of the events this year. I need to find some suspension parts before i try any though

Comment

Hey I should be getting my tax refund here within the next week or so and im looking at getting a spare m42 to tinker around with so if you guys hit up any junkyards and find an extra one let me know. Also interested in finding an M44 to pull a few things off and on the off chance a set of s52 pistons. thanks

Comment

I'm in Columbus, GA (not AL, but it's close. Like I live two blocks from the state line). i'd be down, i work most weekends, but I'll watch this thread.
                            /______\_o_/______\
                            l{(OO)=[//][\\]=(OO)}|
                            \ #___======___# /
                            |__/-------------\__|

"Took me an hour to do this..."

took me like three seconds to copy/paste it- FOR SCIENCE!!

Barney Fucking Rubble

Comment

If I can find one at pull a part here it'd be like $140

Comment

Working...
                              X