Conyers, Ga Starbucks Meet

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30auddie
    replied
    True dat! You should drive the drift car to work and then the meet! :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominic49
    replied
    I should be in. its 5 mins from work (and an hour from home >.<)

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Hell yeah man! Hope to see you all and more there!

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Wow, Conyers huh> Why don't we just go to the Orange Julius at Stonecrest mall? Kidding! I will try to make it as well. Being off 20 in e-atlanta, it makes for a pretty easy drive east.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Gotcha! Well hopefully you can make it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    I cant really drag anyone along other than the g/f and she wouldn't care to hang out at a Starbucks with a few car nerds. I've lived in Atlanta for 2 years but I traveled heavily for that time so I haven't really met any of the locals.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Sounds good! Get as many people as you can. No matter what they drive/ride.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    I may try to make it out that day. If so Ill probably be on two wheels instead of the E30.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Of course! This is the third time I've done this but procrastinated and didn't have time to post it up here, we usually hang out till 9 or 10

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    Can I say depending on traffic that day?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    started a topic Conyers, Ga Starbucks Meet

    Conyers, Ga Starbucks Meet

    Friday July 13th 7:00pm, Conyers Starbucks on 138.

    Directions:
    Take I-20 East to Exit 82. (not sure what the exit name is other than Conyers) Turn right onto Highway 138. Just BEFORE the SECOND red light you will see the Starbucks. You'll turn right at this light and then another right behind the Starbucks. We will be in the more open part of the parking lot to the right of the Starbucks.

    Friday July 13th
    7:00 PM
    Conyers/138 Starbucks

    Hope to see as many people as possible at the Conyers Starbucks! I'm tired of being the only E30 at these meets lol! So be there! :D
    Last edited by E30auddie; 06-19-2012, 07:24 AM.
Working...