Conyers, Ga Starbucks Meet

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30auddie
    replied
    Everyone missed out! I believe we had ~30 cars last night. Granted one of the people I invited brought their whole 8th gen civic club. Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Tonight people!! Be there or be there!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    No pics yet. We've been averaging 10-15 cars lately but I'm blaming the season and the cold. Nonetheless:

    Late notice (as usual lately), but the meet will be this Saturday @ 5:00pm to give us some daylight! I'd do it earlier but some of my good friends wouldn't be able to make it bc of work. Same location of 4499 Highway 20 SE Conyers, Ga.

    For you FaceBookers: http://www.facebook.com/events/31733...context=create

    Dress warm! I believe the low for that night is in the mid 30's!

    Hope to see you all there!

    Leave a comment:


  • z6ne
    replied
    pics? how many cars?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Sorry about not posting last month's. Between work, me being sick, and my wife being sick, I wasn't able to get one organized! Here is a link to this month's celebration of survival meet!



    And another link to the Facebook page:
    Since the world is ending Friday, we're having a meet Saturday to celebrate our survival of the impending apocalypse!


    See you after the end of the world!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    The 30th of this month. Keep an eye on this thread for exact date, time, and location!

    Leave a comment:


  • Juji
    replied
    When is the next one?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    SUPER late notice this time. Not that any one comes anyways except for e30s52. But same as last month.

    26 October
    8:00pm

    4499 Hwy 20 SE
    Conyers, Ga 30013
    Behind the sonic.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Bump! Meet is tonight!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    BUMP!

    Little bit of a late notice, but this Friday, the 14th. 8:00pm!

    Same location as last time.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    It's that time again!

    August meet:

    17 August 2012
    8:00pm
    4499 HIGHWAY 20 SE
    CONYERS, GA

    This is an address for a Sonic at the corner of Hwy138 and Oglseby Bridge Rd. We will be meeting in the large parking lot behind Sonic in front of the Food Lion.

    No funny business. No burnouts, excessive revving, loud music, alcohol, any illegal substances. The Rockdale County Sherriff's Dept. has been nice enough to allow us to use this parking lot as a meeting place and we DO NOT want to ruin that. All they have asked us to do is pick up any trash we may accumulate. The other stuff I have already listed should be obvious, if not, you probably have no business coming anyways.

    Thank you and I hope to see you all there!
    Last edited by E30auddie; 08-11-2012, 08:46 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Copy that! Hope you can make it!

    I have decided on still going through with it tonight rain or shine everyone!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    We shall see how the weather holds out. Its a bit of a haul to do in the rain. If it clears Ill be there, if not Ill be at Sweetwater.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Originally posted by e30 s52
    well i called a few buddies so we should have a good turn out,,,well i should be bringing at least 5 e30's with me....and other bm's


    whats da surprise? did u boost ur S50?
    I wish! Not yet though. That's gonna be a little farther down the road.

    You'll see tomorrow (tonight) lol

    Hopefully the rain will hold off long enough to have a good turn out with a good bit of time to all hang out!

    Ryan: where we park there is a burger king on one side and Starbucks on the other as well as a taco bell on the other side of Starbucks. Other than that there are plenty of places to eat w/in about a 1/2mi radius!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    I'll be on the bike. Is there anything to do ahead of time? Aka food?

    Leave a comment:

Working...