Conyers, Ga Starbucks Meet

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30 s52
    replied
    well i called a few buddies so we should have a good turn out,,,well i should be bringing at least 5 e30's with me....and other bm's


    whats da surprise? did u boost ur S50?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    BUMP for "tomorrow" night! Hope to see a good e30 turn out! Looking like a good all-around turn out otherwise!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    One week away!

    Got a couple surprises in store for you btw Donny :D

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 s52
    replied
    we gona make sure ur not the only one there this time......

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Friday bump.

    2 weeks away!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Up

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    First post updated.

    Gonna try Friday for July as I work on Saturdays and bossman I'm sure is getting tired of me taking a Saturday off each month, not to mention I need the monies!

    I still manage to be the only E30 there and it's kinda nice sometimes but I'd rather have more E30s there to gawk at than be the only one!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    I had to work that night and didn't get there till 10ish but they said there was about 20 there that night.

    I have to work this Saturday night as well but will be there around the same time at 10ish.

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    Might try to make it down there if I can get off baby duty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Regnar75
    replied
    how was the previous meet? good turnout?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Bump!

    Original post updated to reflect June's date and time!

    But in case you don't want to check the first page:

    Saturday June 9th
    7:00pm
    Starbucks in Conyers, Ga

    :D

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Bump!

    Looking forward to a good turnout tomorrow!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    I actually will be in Columbus the following weekend. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Regnar75
    replied
    its like 2 1/2 hours from columbus... never been to a meet before though, still new to the e30 game...

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Bumpity

    Leave a comment:

Working...