Conyers, Ga Starbucks Meet

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by RondoAcapriccio
    any of you know a good place i can get a tune up, or a member that can do it, within an hour and half from the macon area?
    Where are you exactly?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    First post updated!

    This is definitely NOT like the wild bill's meets.

    Been hearing worse and worse stuff about that place.

    We have our share of people who will make short pulls leaving up to the speed limit. But no street racing, shit talking, or stealing. We stay pretty chill and I intend to keep it that way.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Yeah, I hate to admit it but it's not worth a two hour drive. (yet)

    Leave a comment:


  • RondoAcapriccio
    replied
    :/ wouldnt mind going to the meet but its so far. 2 hour drive...

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Might be a good idea to try a more appropriate thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    No idea

    Leave a comment:


  • RondoAcapriccio
    replied
    any of you know a good place i can get a tune up, or a member that can do it, within an hour and half from the macon area?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Originally posted by spike68
    Well I know I def want be able to make it this weekend. I just got to much going on, but I will see about next time.
    Word! Sounds good!

    Leave a comment:


  • spike68
    replied
    Well I know I def want be able to make it this weekend. I just got to much going on, but I will see about next time.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Never been to one. But from what I've heard they're pretty crazy.

    Every once in a while that retard shows up and leaves like an idiot but other than that the atmosphere stays chill and everyone is cool for the most part. Would love for you to come and see for yourself though! :D lol

    Leave a comment:


  • spike68
    replied
    How's the overall attitude?
    It's not like the wild bills meet, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    The last few have had 25+

    Leave a comment:


  • spike68
    replied
    Hmmmmm.
    Let me know what the turnout is on this one.
    Its a tad far for me, but if enough people show up this time, then i will make it out to the next one.
    And as long as everyone dosent act like ricer tards :P

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    Bump! Updated first post.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30auddie
    replied
    BUMP! Lookin like we're gonna have a really good turn out!

    Leave a comment:

Working...